• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N1pcp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N1pcp

Hello. Ive been sent a n1cpc form via email with reference only over the top of it. Ive been asked to pay £2000 for loss of earnings to a man on etsy who sold me a table and chairs.the bench was damaged. He did attempt to resolve this and send me another but he had poor communication skills. He then told me if i left a negative review he would take legal action against me. I left a very factural 6 worded review and i now have received this form from him. Etsy also told me he should not be threatening me about the review and as long as my review was factual it waa fine to post. Any advice most welcome.
    Tags: None

Hi and welcome.

You haven't yet received a claim form from Northampton so you can safely ignore him for the moment..
    A genuine claim form comes through the post with the court seal on the face.

If you want further assistance you will need to give more details, especially the particulars of claim

Interesting to see how he demonstrates a six word review on ETSY costs him £2000 in earnings!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X