• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

General Practitioner submitted false statements to Family court.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Practitioner submitted false statements to Family court.

So my ex and I split, we have 3 children and owned a successful business. 12 Months ago we argued, and my ex approached her and our children's GP, who was a childhood friend of the ex.

My ex has a history of mental illness, depression and self harm since childhood. I have only ever wanted to address to issues that she knew had placed our children in grave danger.

The GP submitted a letter to social services and the courts stating that my ex had never had any issues, even-though she has seen 5 psychiatrists over a course of the past 5 years alone, and been medicated since childhood.

We are in court in a couple of days, and my questions is, once I undoubtedly prove that the GP submitted false statements of fact, putting my daughters in danger, and meaning that I was unable to see them for nearly year while the legal process plays out (social services believed ex based on GP letter but have closed the case stating zero safeguarding issues - however this may change when the facts are revealed) , what options are open to me in relation to the GP'S conduct?

Do I have a civil case?

How will the British Medical Council feel about a family doctor submitting false records?

Many thanks to anyone who can offer some guidance.

I have lost everything, my business, my home, and access to my children while my wife lives in the house I built with a convicted drug dealer who has just been released on licence following a 14 year sentence. along with my 3 daughters all under the age of 5 years. She was having an affair, and due to her actions my daughter was injured, when I said I could not take it any more she, instead of taking her meds and seeking help, she moved in with him and refused to let me see the girls.

I want them all to pay and I want my life back.

What are the options in relation to the GP and how will the courts react when they find the ex submitted false doctors reports to keep me from our daughters?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X