• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

arguemnt with euro parking services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arguemnt with euro parking services

Hi

i need some advice.
    Back in 2016 i parked at a euro car park and paid by my phone. when i paid over the phone it said my session had started but i didn't recieve any text messages with this.
    skip forward a lot further down the line and I never received any letters from euro car park but I started getting letters from DRP telling me I owe £150.

I straight away called them and told him that I paid the money for the car park and it was showing on my bank statement, they told me it has nothing to do with them and to take it up with euro car park.

when I called euro car park they told me to send in my bank statement which I did but they then told me they don't care for my evidence I should pay the money and they will then be able to refund me the money back which I highly doubt Is truthful but then they changed their mind and said I have to pay the money at this point i had paid £50 due to waiting for my bank statement and access to my online banking benig sent to me but refused to pay the rest cause i have evidence it had came out of my bank account but nothing went back in
    i haven't recieved any letters from them for a while but got a letter the other day saying they will take me to court and will process this on june 25th

The letter stated i have 14 days but only recieved it about 2 days ago

I have also called the phone car park company and they had a problem with there systems so they can't confirm anything for that day but they got money from me and i'm left with being harassed because of their systems

I have attached my bank statement evidence

any advice on what to do?
    thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X