• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UKCPS Parking Fine Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKCPS Parking Fine Fraud

Hello there,
    I hope someone can help, please.
    I parked my car at a UKCPS private car park recently. I paid for parking and the parking token was clearly visible on my dashboard, so of course when I returned there was no ticket on my car. However, nearly two weeks later I received a letter with a photograph of my car, stating I did not pay for parking. The image of my car was taken at angle where the parking token on my dashboard was not visible. Of course if I had been issued with a ticket at the time I would’ve kept my parking token as proof and taken my own photos, but I didn’t because I had no reason to. I know this company has been to court due to fraud in the past and can’t believe they can get away with doing this, but I really don’t know what to do to prove that I had paid for parking. Please help!
    Tags: None

Post up a copy of the PCN you received, with identifying details removed. Leave dates.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X