• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

napier parking and bw legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• napier parking and bw legal

Hi
    Being chased as parked in a pub car park, was dark and unclear signage. Bought a ticket but in the 8 mins it took me to get one, unbeknowing to me a parking charge invoice arrived for my return home. napier and IPC would not let it go. Been passed on to BW legal who harass me daily and get all of the case history wrong. quite scared. I just want it to be passed to court to get my story over. so need help please.
    Tags: None

If you were a customer have you complained to the pub?

Comment

we did call them up, but its not their land so they cant help sadly

Comment

Post up the PCN etc, suitably redacted, but leave dates. What are BW legal threatening? Do not identify the driver.

Comment

iv binned the PCN. BW legal has now taken on the debt. here is the latest letter
          Attached Files

Comment

It took you 8 mins to get a ticket, so you had a ticket .... presumably you said that to IPC etc. What did the PCN allege ?

Also not sure that the £60 legal fee would be detailed in the car park terms and conditions.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[QUOTE=tatmax12;n1403103]iv binned the PCN. BW legal has now taken on the debt. here is the latest lette

i lost the case with the IAS. i was told that i did not display a ticket. i just did not get a chance to get it on the car as they booked it and sent fine through post. none the wiser i put ticket on car. did not see an attendant they must hide. I'm stressed and scared will i end up in court?

Comment

Am i right in saying no body can help me on here?

Comment

You won't get instant responses, especially on a bank holiday weekend.

Usual advice is to ignore until such time as you get that letter before claim as the registered keeper.

It was not unexpected that you would lose an appeal to the IAS.

Can the driver get a copy of the sign in the car park?

In the meantime edit your posts so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "the driver......."etc. All your posts.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X