• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Platting proverbial P. Jump in if your like a fight 4 the little guy against the odds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platting proverbial P. Jump in if your like a fight 4 the little guy against the odds

Hi. I'm a David, a bit weedy but with weetabix in me belly! I've got a Goliath to best, like all Goliaths mine, a local authority (with its football team propping up the Championship - hint hint) expects to pulverise me, and probably will unless l can muster some helpers (strong and true) from you brave souls who are up yo take down a bully. Fancy a rumble?? OK, before your roll up ur sleves, here's the SP in a NUTSHELL. I was a Zero Hours Worker. I only had 14 months service and got up the nose of my employer pointing out unfair practices perpetrated on us vulnerable Zero Hero's and winning some scraps on the point of principle in the process. This propper peed off the bosses as you can imagine. They treated me like a fart in a space suit and at the end of the day forced me to resign my job in the face of trumped up misconduct inferences, a promise/threat of a Witch Hunt and a good slagging off they kindly gave to a new employer (who had offered me a job off the Zero Hours roulette table and god bless um, still gave it me, even with the faint smell of fart still hanging over me) thanks Goliath you T#@t. Charming ey!!! If that's not enough, the cheeky b@$t@*d$ went on to put the kibosh on their "investigation" before reaching a conclusion leaving me with a tasty .".....well there's no smoke without fire" suspicion hanging over me likely to hinder my job prospects in the future - thank you very much. Oh, I'm a Part Time Social Worker by the way.

Anyway, back to the law stuff. I reckon I could take them on with some help if I could find it. Solicitor firms I've approached won't help. They just say " not got 2 years in so can't access an employment tribunal". I want to fight my case for negligence, breach of duty of care, defamation, data breaches, human rights violations article 6 and 8, maladministration - everything including the kitchen sink. I made a Subject Data Request so got my hands on lots of evidence and have some friends still under Goliath' s control who'd help me out if they can. Well that's about it, except to say I'm happy to take any help offered. Let me know what you think. Cheers 4 now, Lemazad.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X