• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston holdings final notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston holdings final notice

Hello, I am currently studying away from home at uni and my mum sent me a final notice from the marston holdings company saying that they've made attempts to make payment of my fine and now they are coming to take goods from my family home. This is for a fine i received for a unpaid train ticket back in june 2017 and i so foolishly left it and now it has come to this. I had not been living at home and all my mail has not been seen so i have literally no acknowledgement of bailiffs. I talked to the bailiff who was vey rude and said i had until the end of this coming monday to come up with £693 for the bill but i am a student and have literally no money right now. I told him that if they can wait two weeks i am expecting student finance and i can pay off the full balance since he said i cannot apply for a repayment plan because its gone on for so long. but he said that he asked his manager and that i cannot do that. he said that he will be back tuesday march 27 with the police and locksmith to force entry even though I'm not their and that he will take goods from my family home even though none of the good belong to me and all the goods their belong to either my mother or father. my good are here with me at uni.

what is it that i can do to stop them coming to my family home and stressing my mum and dad out? is it possible for me to pay the train fine still? to stop them coming to my house....

how can i stop them! I'm really scared my sister has a disability and is classed as vulnerable i don't want them coming in.
    Last edited by sandraude95; 25th March 2018, 14:39:PM.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X