• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT of Audi A1 VWFS dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT of Audi A1 VWFS dispute

Hi,
    I know there are several threads on here about voluntary termination and I am currently in a sticky situation with Audi finance. We have just had a baby and needed to cut down costs, we are 3 years into a 4 year PCP. I used their VT pack to start proceedings (before I knew about the template letter on here) but I have never signed anything and when the BCA inspected the car I was at work but my wife was there and never signed. I have charges totalling £386 for damage (of which I only agree with 2 of the items charged for) and I am sure to get an invoice for around £550 for excess mileage pro rata’d, which I understand I am not legally liable for. I have also read on here that BVRLA guidelines are not suitable for pcp consumer , second hand cars, is this true?
    I have already disputed the damage charges with Audi and have been flat out denied and told they are payable. My car is 12 plate (6 years old) and aside from a couple (literally) of scratches is in fantastic condition-certainly reasonable wear and tear in my opinion. Could anyone help me with my next steps (a letter template perhaps) to help me dispute this as best and as knowledgably as I can? The car is due to be collected on Monday and I have taken plenty of photos. I am worried about the huge charges overall and the pro rat mileage has really angered me as I am within my overall mileage for the 4 years of the contract. Look forward to any help!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X