• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Myspace page/facebook page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace page/facebook page

Well, i was trawling through stuff on the old webcyberspace and thought what more can i do to help more tadpoles find their way to this pond and I wondered whether legal beagles had a myspace page? Mr moneysavingexpert does, consumer action group does, and why do we not?
    I am sure a few parents and young 'uns alike could gently persuade peeps to add to their profile.

An idea as I was viewing the wider pond and thinking of ways to tell people about the site.

I think thats a really good idea froggy, there is also faceparty where you can add your favorite website.....

x
    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

the legal beagles facebook bit of the blog is done, and i hope to sort the myspace group of legal beagles in a weeks time. Shortly i will pass all details to the admin team so they can endorse, or unendorse it. Until they have endorsed it I will not post a link on here but a few in the chat room have the link. As I said if site admin are unhappy then it will be removed completely

Comment

WELL DONE FROGGY,

Great idea, already signed up hun. hope you get the ok as its a great idea

mistie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X