• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Broken Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Links

As we are steadily getting more and more information onto the site , there wil of course be links within some of the information posts that have either not ben set up or do not work properly.

Therefore , if you do come across any , I would appreciate it if you could post in here so that I can try to fix them .

Please try to include a link to the thread/post affected and maybe paste the sentence(s) with the broken/missing link

Much appreciated and may even earn you a blob or two from me
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Tool, just tried to get in from the homepage and the links in the text body don't work

We want this site to grow, develop and blossom. Lessons have been learned from others’ mistakes, so we will be different and we will treat each of you with respect. Access to Our forumis free, and we recommend you register to make the best use of the facilities provided on the site.

Comment

hmmm they work for me

The homepage needs a lot of work - just waiting for the go ahead from Ash and the integration fo joomla to forums.

Good idea to have broken links thread btw - I know theres a few still from when we were setting things up. I'll have a scout about later.

Have to earn my blobs somehow
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes Jan ,
        They work for me too , sorry its your end thats duff . But I`ve been telling you that for ages
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...rt-bundle.html

From Post 2

10: Early Day motion House of Commons - print from Servage.net Quality Web Hosting

doesn't work

Comment

Cheers Matt ,

Will have a look later on tonight

Comment

The second link in post nine doesn't work

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...nny-links.html

I doubt if it's anything to do with you but thought I'd mention it.

Sally x
              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Unsure if this constitutes a link, but if you click on the page header (the big dog ) it takes you to a non existant page..

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                  The second link in post nine doesn't work

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...nny-links.html

I doubt if it's anything to do with you but thought I'd mention it.

Sally x
                  All fixed Ian and Sally

Comment

Morning Tools,

In the "Default Judgement - the reality"

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...t-reality.html

The bottom of the thread seems to suggest links to various forms, sadly they are just text no links.

Cheers

BB

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Unsure if this constitutes a link, but if you click on the page header (the big dog ) it takes you to a non existant page..

Matt
                      It's still not working,

Sally x
                      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Originally posted by Bitingback View Post
                        Morning Tools,

In the "Default Judgement - the reality"

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...t-reality.html

The bottom of the thread seems to suggest links to various forms, sadly they are just text no links.

Cheers

BB
                        Thanks Bitty all sorted and a few more added throughout the text top to bottom

If you spot any more let me know in here or PM

Comment

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...-new-post.html

says i dont have permission to see this page... where did it go?
                          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Hiya Mochamoo

That thread was moved along with everything in The Stags Pants into the VIP area , seeing as you are now VIP you should be able to view it and nodoubt come up with a score around 1111 .

Jules

Comment

This site moves very quickly, I was oblivious to the VIP bit then someone mentioned it and then all a sudden I am one... I already took the quiz.... may have to go find the edit button and censor my self:o
                              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X