• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Classical Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Classical Songs

Mozart--- Symphony No.40
    I love this piece of music. It is truly fantastic. I am not being sarky.

Comment

Re: The Classical Thread

Tchaikowsky- Sleeping Beauty Waltz

Comment

Barber - Adagio for strings

Used in the film Platoon, a very moving score especially when you view it in the scene of the film(Not the scene in this clip btw)

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          Barber - Adagio for strings

Used in the film Platoon, a very moving score especially when you view it in the scene of the film(Not the scene in this clip btw)
          See post #7 - I merged the threads. As much as I like to see this kind of thing on the forum amid all the "bangin' choons" from Amy et al, I did not see the point of two classical threads.
          Last edited by Cetelco; 24th March 2008, 12:47:PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Cetelco View Post
            See post #7 - I merged the threads. As much as I like to see this kind of thing on the forum amid all the "bangin' choons" from Amy et al, I did not see the point of two classical threads.
            You wouldn't have the slightest idea even if a "bangin' choon" as you so eloquently term it, jumped up and bit you on the arse.

Comment

Apologies to SOL, i need to stop that thing that makes me go blind

Comment

:violin:Tomas Albinoni - Adagio in G Minor

This beautiful piece needs to be played loudly in a quiet place. I play it as I'm driving through the Welsh hills.

This posted by the OP, but I can't try it on this laptop.
                Enjoy! My Recommendations: Turn the sound up and DO NOT maximize it! (Makes the pictures pixelated)

The work is unusual because it was not actually written by the Venetian composer himself. It was recreated from a fragment found after WW2, when someone went looking for his old manuscripts in the ruins of the Library of Saxony in Berlin. Although his most famous work, ironically, Albinoni would probably not recognise it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X