• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

post removed.
    Last edited by leclerc; 23rd March 2011, 09:36:AM.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

both

Comment

both? explain?

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
          both? explain?
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...91&postcount=9

Comment

The above won't be removed. I have removed the Queen post cos you've asked me to.

Comment

ok---play this then

Comment

Will do once I have finished with Alanis Morissette

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  Will do once I have finished with Alanis Morissette

You Oughta Know

Comment

Interesting that most people just choose to put up their most recent stuff, or well-known stuff.

I've never been much of Queen fan as I felt they did most of their 'interesting' music on the first 5 albums. But this one I always liked - probably my favourite Queen song !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      Interesting that most people just choose to put up their most recent stuff, or well-known stuff.

I've never been much of Queen fan as I felt they did most of their 'interesting' music on the first 5 albums. But this one I always liked - probably my favourite Queen song !!

Bloody Fantastic that record-hadn't heard it--I didn't see that on Youtube---you got a secret stash?

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                        Bloody Fantastic that record-hadn't heard it--I didn't see that on Youtube---you got a secret stash?
                        No secret stash. Just helps if you know the title of the song you are looking for. Queen are a band with tons of stuff available on You Tube ..... like this one ...

Comment

OMG Jester

VIP Member & No.2 Queen Fan

No secret stash. Just helps if you know the title of the song you are looking for. Queen are a band with tons of stuff available on You Tube ..... like this one ...

Comment

OMG Jester

VIP Member & No.2 Queen Fan
                            Good grief No. I happen to like their earlier stuff but can take or leave the later stuff.

I'm more in the realms of Amethyst with my musical taste. My favourite bands are (in no particular order) :

Hawkwind

Rush

I.Q.

Touchstone

(Fish-era) Marillion

Gong

King Crimson

Dream Theater

Bet most of you and have never even heard of that lot (despite some of them being big selling artists) !!

Comment

Did you see my Larry Lurex stuff (Freddie) Jester

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...1&postcount=48
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              Good grief No. I happen to like their earlier stuff but can take or leave the later stuff.

I'm more in the realms of Amethyst with my musical taste. My favourite bands are (in no particular order) :

Hawkwind

Rush

I.Q.

Touchstone

(Fish-era) Marillion

Gong

King Crimson

Dream Theater

Bet most of you and have never even heard of that lot (despite some of them being big selling artists) !!
                              You're right there Jester-lol

However, everytime you want a "quick fix" - turn your speakers full volume and "click on my profile"-pmsl
                              Last edited by Turboman; 23rd March 2011, 12:34:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Did you see my Larry Lurex stuff (Freddie) Jester

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...1&postcount=48
                                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

You're right there Jester-lol

However, everytime you want a "quick fix" - turn your speakers full volume and "click on my profile"-pmsl
                                Yeah, I knew all about the Larry Lurex stuff. I was a teenager when Queen came onto the scene after all. It's a little like when Rod Stewart had a hit single with 'In A Broken Dream' under the mo****r of 'Python Lee Jackson' !!

I think I should start up a classic/progressive rock thread to educate you all. But I have a feeling that the only visitor to it would be Amethyst lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X