• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Songs about....errrrmm......RAIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Songs about....errrrmm......RAIN

Buddy Holly - Raining in my Heart

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzVVjnjkqoA

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
      Ermmmm.....yeah, thats it!!!

Actually, I thought I was on the other thread where u have to link the songs pmsl
      Actually I thought that one was going to be one of the most popular threads ever and I was checking it all day.

The last post was by Nelly who followed Tears for Fears, 'Woman in Chains', with 'I Believe in Miracles' by Hot Chocolate with the mouse. A most intriguing piece of mind mapping that seems to have stumped everyone and noone has tried to follow it.
      :yield:

Comment

The last post was by Nelly who followed Tears for Fears, 'Woman in Chains', with 'I Believe in Miracles' by Hot Chocolate with the mouse. A most intriguing piece of mind mapping that seems to have stumped everyone and noone has tried to follow it.
        I'm sure the link enaid was thinking of was Hot Chocolates 1983 single Tears On The Telephone

Comment

i thought she must've posted same time as previous poster, and was responding to smokey robinson and the Miracles - but i don't know what i should respond to lol

Comment

Travis, Why does it always rain on me?
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Rainy Night in Georgia - Brook Benton

Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X