• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Free Online Jukebox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Jukebox

Hey guys

How about a free online Jukebox, much better than paying for music or stealing it *cough*.

The free version does mean that every 20mins or so you have to listen to an advert. It does have everything you could need.

Spotify – A world of music. Instant, simple and free

Lumi x
    Luminol x

Re: Free Online Jukebox

But is there anything to stop you downloading the music you are listening to? bear in mind i am not technical lol. OH was looking for a free download site, I heard him muttering about it the other day.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Spotify is fantastic...you can forget having a CD player all you need is a lap top playing through your HI FI there are a few groups eg beatles who you can not get on it but that is totally eclipsed by what you can. Try searching for AUNTY ROTTER an obscure peter sellers track which my dad used to have on a 78 (showing my age) Gives your kids a laugh but hopefully no Ideas!!

You also have the option of paying a subscription with no adverts..one day you will get all entertainment in this format, I think that is what Gordon Brown is attempting to tie up with "all homes to have Broad Band access" what he actually means is all homes will be able to pay a fee to thye government for broard band when TV licence becomes a thing of the past (ie you can watch I.players without a TV licence.)
      The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

we7 is another similar site to use, I dont think it has been going as long as Spotify, so the library is not as big.

http://www.we7.com/#/about/

Comment

Can tracks be downloaded onto CD from either of these sites?
          Is no longer here

Comment

Yes, you can download and buy certain music if it is allowed. OH just bought an album and only cost 78p although I think the prices vary dependant on artist.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X