• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nattie's X factor 2008 fanclub thread to annoy you all: Diana Vickers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nattie's X factor 2008 fanclub thread to annoy you all: Diana Vickers

I decided this might be the time to choose an act that I would annoy you with for the next year and more. Last year the choice was Same Difference who have gone from strength to strength since I supported them. The choice for me was either Laura(still remember her) Ruth or Diana Vickers and the latter one hands down(well around euoghan's neck really).
    Just to remind me yet again of how it all will begin

Re: Nattie's X factor 2008 fanclub thread to annoy you all: Diana Vickers

I found this in the Daily Spoof, a real newspaper

Diana Vickers ****s Her Knickers

Written by Monkey Woods
    Thank you for your rating,

Your vote has been counted and is reflected above.

You have already rated this item,

Thank you for your support.

Story written: 07 December 2008

Tags: Simon Cowell, X-Factor

This member of the audience got some around her lips

Viewers of ITV's X Factor were shocked and stunned last night, when singing sensation Diana Vickers was eliminated from the competition, and, in front of milllions watching on TV, promptly **** her knickers.

Show host Dermot O'Leary caught some of the mess on his trousers as he tried to get out of the way, and the embarrassed Lancashire lass was marched away with the foul-smelling brown cack dribbling down her legs.

Diana, 17, from Blackburn, had earlier failed to impress with her choice of songs, Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend, and the Dido hit White Flag, and was then 'caught short' by the public's reaction.

Head judge and tosspot, Simon Cowell, said:

"I wasn't really impressed with her second song, White Flag, but it does contain the line: 'I will go down with this ****', and she did."

The Spoof : Diana Vickers Shits Her Knickers funny satire story

Comment

Oi

she was my favourite! I thought her blondie song was great.

And who wants a leona lewis soundalike to win:carolers:
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I am a fan of Diana. You always get those emotional shows where you think wow. Diana Vickers has a great voice and we will see how she gets on.

Comment

interesting subtitled performance, pmsl but very bizarre!!

Comment

NUMBER 1
            (I had to get lucky at least once, lol)
            Diana Vickers "Once"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X