• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Anytime after 4...yes food..yes drink....need to let me hair down

Not a clue how to get to hotel or printworks from station but hopefully the taxi driver will know the way lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Would love to come folks but cant afford to this time (crap excuse but true) also my OH is out on Sat celebrating her birthday which was yesterday with some of her mates so I am looking after my 2.5 year old.

Have one (or a keg) on me please, have fun and be safe.

Look forward to the photos of the carnage :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Anytime after 4...yes food..yes drink....need to let me hair down

Not a clue how to get to hotel or printworks from station but hopefully the taxi driver will know the way lol.
        Don't be to sure AME You could end up in Cheetham Hill or worse Moss Side:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Thers nowt wrong with Moss Side, Its Longsight where you dont want to be Nowadays

Comment

Aren't they very nearly next door to one another

Comment

No not really

Comment

Am defo coming with Mr Gobby and we want to eat if thats possible and Mr Gobby does not ever ever drink alkihol so thats my taxi sorted. Cant wait to meet you crazy lot!!!!
                xx

Comment

Sorry I can't make it.

Comment

Baby sitter booked and ready
                    How many of us are ACTUALLY going?
                    Seems numbers are dwindling rapidly!!!!!!!!
                    xx
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Sorry I can't make it.
                    Dont you dare Nelly.........I sooooooooooooooooo wanted to meet you hun me loves ya and wanted to meet you in the flesh and I'll even buy you a drinky poo and give you a lift home!!!!!
                    Last edited by theGobbyOne; 21st November 2008, 23:38:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

IT'S THIS WEEKEND

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry peeps I can no longer make it, bit of a family crisis going on.

Have a wonderful time to all that is going, I would love to meet you all and one day I will
                        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

• Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November - Cancelled

I think we are going to have to cancel this...Hotels / Money / Distance / Family things to blame. Unless theres a sudden influx off peeps want to come.

Shall we try for Spring ?
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November - Cancelled

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            Shall we try for Spring ?
                            Think that would be the best option all round.

Comment

• Re: Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

I am really sorry that I wasn't able to attend but have family stuff to attend to. To be honest I think this time of year, the credit crunch hitting and everything else, people just need to keep their money for Crimbo.
                              I agree, Spring would be the best time to aim for. Perhaps we could find a location that's Central for everyone, near motorways and/or near an airport.
                              Does anyone know of a reasonable hotel or something that would be suitable.

Suggestions on a postcard please to .............................

Comment

• Re: Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Bournemouth? - handy for me anyway! lol
                                Sally xx
                                P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                                life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                                Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X