• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Too much info!
    I have just seen these a geat pressie for teenage girls - and you lot might need some in Manchester.lol
    Tipsy Feet

Back - More products in £10 - £30

Enlarge above image

Click thumbnails to view image
    When out for a girls' night on the town, you will probably want to look your best, so snug trainers won't be your shoeware of choice. Of course, if you follow this common route of style over comfort you will regret it by the end of the festivities.
    After a night of dancing and drinking, the long walk back to the taxi bay in your precarious high-heels can be an unbearable and sometimes dangerous task!
    Of course there is always the option of simply removing your restricting stilettos, but then you'll be wandering the town barefoot on harsh tarmac and concrete.

Tipsy Feet give a simple solution to your early-morning woes - contained in a small, purse-sized bag is a pair of provisional pumps to provide a comfortable end to your evening.
    Designed for those short trips from the nightclub to your front door, Tipsy Feet are designed to save your soles! When you remove the Tipsy Feet, their containing bag then folds out into a larger handbag ideal for carrying your uncomfortable high-heels home.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Just in case anyone thought I might be ignoring the meet I wasn't. I would have loved to come to Manchester as I have family there so digs wouldn't have been a problem.

However I now know that on the 29th Nov my family from Manchester & London will be coming to join the BH & me in Dorset for a family dinner before I go into hospital for an Op in early December

Comment

You would have been very welcome too Righty, hope all goes well with you op as well Enaid x

Comment

Just to let you all know Mr T and I will def not be able to attend the Manchester Xmas do as much as we would have liked to.

Mr T has to now have two more eye ops - Cateracts on both eyes over the next 4 weeks as his sight is failing him and without his sight he cannot work.

We hope that you all have a great time.

xx

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
            in Dorset
            You in Dorset too Righty? Whereabouts? I'm in Boscombe.
            Just being nosey, PM me if you like
            Sally xx
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Does anyone want to meet up earlier to have something to eat first?

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                You in Dorset too Righty? Whereabouts? I'm in Boscombe.
                Just being nosey, PM me if you like
                Sally xx
                I used to live in Christchurch x
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                  I used to live in Christchurch x
                  Small world! It's beautiful in Christchurch. Not so close to the beach but not so many addicts (there are loads in Boscombe)
                  Sally xx

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Unfortunately for me, I have to decline in advance and actually still not turn up to a beagles do(the first I have missed). I am sadly unable to make it, but I will be here on the threads creating havoc while the kids are playing
                    If anyone has not been to a beagles do, I highly recommend it. Most of the guys and gals on here I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting drunk with. Pkea, Enaid, Amethyst and I will edit this once I have the other names are a scream. Definitely sad to miss this one

EDIT: for Enaid, meet you at Deansgate for the CAG do later on?

Comment

• Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                      Most of the guys and gals on here I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting drunk with.
                      Not me though Nattie! Although I enjoyed the meet without the alcohol lol

Just incurred £90 bank charges! Daughter used my account, she paid the money in, but they took too long to take the money out and I spent it without realising! Thought I was a bit richer lol Anyway, not sure I will be able to make it..... But I have a feeling that there's no council tax this month, so that will balance things out and I will be able to make it.

Why don't my numbers come up on the lottery! I so need to win. I would be happy with one million, it doesn't need to be three or four!!! pmsl

Sally xx

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                        Does anyone want to meet up earlier to have something to eat first?

????????? Earlier than what ?
                        Has there been any definate arrangements made ?
                        If so you must be keeping them a secret lol

Comment

That is what I am trying to establish.

As there isnt hoards of us going, I am tryign to find out what time people want to meet.
                          As some are travelling up, they may want to get out on the pop early.
                          I can get the chaffeur to drop me off whenever suits, not sure where you are coming from now Enaid.

What time is everyone arriving?

Comment

I have a chauffer too, or a very easy bus route, I am coming from Clifton now.
                            Anytime suits me I prefer early, I am scared in the dark.

Comment

Is this still happening?
                              Not a lot going on here interest or info wise. I have things to sort before I go out with a pack of :beagle:'s
                              Immunisation, new collar, that cool you down spray fer when yer on heat, maybe a new coat, the list is endless.........................................

Comment

Right Everyone, This is happening next weekend

Who is Attending?

What Time ddo people want to meet?

Do people want to eat?

Anybody?

If anyone needs a contact number, directions, etc, you can PM me

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X