• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! I thought you were joking ! And I have seen the list of who is going.

Maybe I will be better off where I am goingumpkin:
    You on the CAG do then? :witches:[/quote]

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
    No I am at a wedding that day?
    Oh sorry scoob lol that was meant at Natweststaffmember not you, got totally ballsed up then i did, once again sorry Enaid xx

Comment

Thats ok

thought it was me losing the plot!

Still I agree it could be a bit strange if both groups accidently meet.
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Me and Mr Gobby are going!!!

Be afraid be very afraid!!!!

xx

Comment

Only a few weeks to go now

Comment

OK need to know who is going to the do?

It's me wardrobe that I need to sort you see, do I need casual, glam, or disco ? If it's the latter I will have to go in the loft for me platforms :champagne:

Comment

Me, you, Gobbs, Peeks, Sapph, Bud, Sal, off top of my head.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry peeps you'll have to party without me this time. Every Saturday this month I have a party or function to attend 2 Saturdays in December.
                The 29th is particularly importants its himselfs cousins 50th and ALL the friggin family will be there and it will be nice to see them at something else other than a sodding funeral. So I suppose I better attend.

But I will be giving my mobile number to one or two of the attendees and will be expecting txts, piccies and updates during the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Sorry peeps you'll have to party without me this time. Every Saturday this month I have a party or function to attend 2 Saturdays in December.
                  The 29th is particularly importants its himselfs cousins 50th and ALL the friggin family will be there and it will be nice to see them at something else other than a sodding funeral. So I suppose I better attend.

But I will be giving my mobile number to one or two of the attendees and will be expecting txts, piccies and updates during the evening.
                  Gutted!!!!!!! boo hoo boo hoo!!!!!

What time are we meeting at and are we just drinking alkihol or eating first???

Comment

Well Dec only falls once a year as does November so any Beaglies who can do a winter do had best be ready in spring

Comment

Really hope to be there.
                      Pay day the day before, as I've done extra shifts I am not sure how much I will get this month. Need cash for christmas, but that should be covered - done most of xmas shopping.
                      I hate money!! Well, I hate not having enough lol
                      Anyway, all being well I will be there. Not booked a room so may be begging floor space.
                      Sally xx
                      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

After the sucess of Ames 'Money Top'

this time she has perfected how to bring her fags out as well, without the need for a packet.

Comment

PMSL I remember her "money top" well :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Just over 2 week to go now

Comment

You've really upset them now, they don't want to play any more.

Bookworm
                              Platinum Account Customer

Watch out, there are Claims Touts about!

Challenge your credit file?

We are being sued for libel. We are hoping there will be a negotiation but we may need to pay for legal help. Please help us if we have helped you. Click on this message to donate

I am in: spired.

Re: Saturday 29th November 2008 Manchester Christmas Meet :-)

Last edited by Bookworm; Today at 13:19.

Comment

Oh Eck I'm really upset now, that they are upset, I hope they have a loverly time lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X