• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cancelled - Winter Meet 2008 - Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beagles Winter Meet 2008 - Manchester - Sat 29th November

Well you best get this sorted cause I cancelled a prior engagement to see you lot again :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smileybubble glad you're coming honey xxxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Well you best get this sorted cause I cancelled a prior engagement to see you lot again :tinysmile_aha_t:
        You cancelled the Food and Wine Show?? Bloody good day out that is, loads of free samples of wine
        Last edited by Xena; 20th October 2008, 17:51:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
          You cancelled the Food and Wine Show?? Bloody day out that is, loads of free samples of wine
          I know lol 12 months on and my friends can still not remember the afternoon. One of them did complain that she had lost her wine, when in fact she had supped it on the coach on the way home. Thinking on it, may have been a little too much for my gentle self to cope with

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Me is all booked Travel Lodge Ancoats!
            I know it well. Was a dss office till about 4 years ago.!

Anyway, am I invited? I only live just up the road from there.
            You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead. - Stan Laurel

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              I know it well. Was a dss office till about 4 years ago.!

Anyway, am I invited? I only live just up the road from there.

Course you are, all :beagle:welcome, long as your innoculations are up to date :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

I need pictures of the punch up in Manchester. On the very same night at the very same location there is the CAG Manchester meet up. If other stuff is sorted out by then it will be a RIOT and if not, they may well still be fun and games ahead. Pkea, if you have friends in the Manchester Police, get them to come out with riot gear.

Comment

who is all going?

don't know as yet will make a decision in the next couple of days will check out travel prices etc, don't know if I could handle the bus journey would take about 8 hours I think

Will I need to take a translator ? ha ha
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Wherabouts In Scotland are you SL?

and we could do with finding out who is going and getting a list up

Comment

Near Fraserburgh Pkea
                      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

and we could do with finding out who is going and getting a list up[/quote]

Yes I agree PKea, and I've found that there is a shortage of hotel rooms available.

Comment

Yes I will be there

We did ok sharing a room last time, no one seemed too bothered lol

Comment

Hope you all have a great time

I am at a wedding that day near Rutland Water - so can not make it .
                            My sales director is marrying his internet girlfriend from the Ukraine.

Scooby
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                            I need pictures of the punch up in Manchester. On the very same night at the very same location there is the CAG Manchester meet up. If other stuff is sorted out by then it will be a RIOT and if not, they may well still be fun and games ahead. Pkea, if you have friends in the Manchester Police, get them to come out with riot gear.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! I thought you were joking ! And I have seen the list of who is going.

Maybe I will be better off where I am goingumpkin:
                            Last edited by scoobydoo; 31st October 2008, 19:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! I thought you were joking ! And I have seen the list of who is going.

Maybe I will be better off where I am goingumpkin:[/quote]

You on the CAG do then? :witches:

Comment

No I am at a wedding that day?
                                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X