• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

All Bank Charges refunded in Balham!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Bank Charges refunded in Balham!

A bank robber goes into a high street branch in Balham-complete with mask, gun & holdall for the cash.

He says to the bank clerk " I want all my Penalty Charges" back from my current account in cash NOW!

The bank clerk says "Here's £5,050 for the last 6 years".

The robber says " I'm not accepting this Statute Barred rubbish-I want it from 1985--NOW!"

He says "Ok---Here's another £3,050"

The robber says "And I want Contractual Interest as well and "8% in the alternative"-NOW!"

The bank clerk says "What alternative??

The robber says " The alternative is I shoot you--NOW!!

The bank clerk says "Ok--Here's another £4,050"

The robber is well chuffed as he didn't need to fill in an N1 or have to pay court fees and especially as it was not Stayed!!

As he is loading all the money into the holdall, his mask falls off temporarily, but he soon puts it back on when he has zipped up the holdall.

There's a queue of four people behind him though, so he says to the first person " Did you see my face?"

"Yes, I did " says the lady, -- so he shoots her dead!

He asks the second guy "Did you see my face?" --

"Yes, I did " says the guy -- so he shoots him dead!

He asks the third guy "Did you see my face?" --

The guy says---"No, I was daydreaming--but my wife behind me saw it!!!"

Re: All Bank Charges refunded in Balham!

:laugh:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

lmao :rofl:

Comment

lmao

Comment

Pmsl...how on earth did you find this from nearly 8 yrs ago Skintmember..lol

Thnx for giving me "reputation"..lol

Comment

Lol I told you I'm a little slow....
            Thank You
            KG
            xxx

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X