• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Iraq War: to try or not to try a former PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq War: to try or not to try a former PM

Thought I'd open the hornets nest and see if anyone want to discuss the Iraq War(or should I say Chilcott report before Corbyn reigns ).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36712735
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)
    Tags: None

Re: Iraq War: to try or not to try a former PM

Ummm, No.

Although..... the amount of spin, misquoting and taking out of context of bits of the report, of Chilcotts speech and of Tony Blair's speech, are already really p*ssing me off.

Otherwise. No.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Not discussing it or not trying him?

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Thought I'd open the hornets nest
        Gee thanks.

This'll be a 10 pager.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
          Not discussing it or not trying him?
          Both - though I think one of those failed already.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I think it's telling that we haven't seen a peep out of Alistair Campbell today.

Comment

May as well tag [MENTION=77627]Openlaw15[/MENTION] and get it over with.

Comment

I'm sure he was on BBC earlier - ah here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36726916
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  I think it's telling that we haven't seen a peep out of Alistair Campbell today.
                  I think we have, I've certainly heard him but I'll see if I can get him....you opened the nest wider so here is the blurb:

http://www.alastaircampbell.org/blog...and-judgement/

Comment

I never saw him so I'll just have to settle watching his famous row with Adam Bolton again lol.

Comment

Much as i would like to see George Bush and partner tried for war crimes i can not see it happening , the USA won't allow it unless they throw Blair to the dogs and that would not be right , the puppet taking the fall for the puppet master

Comment

No matter what this topic started off as it will now spin off in a very strange direction. It is a choker because the story is riddled with lies and political manoeuvring and that is before we get to the murder….oops sorry, suicide of poor old Kelly. Anyway enough of the facts….
                        Shall I start the ball rolling…….Wasn’t the Garden of Eden rumoured to be in Iraq.
                        Off you go then, the blooded hare has been thrown into the field. I am sure someone somewhere has started to rattle with righteous indignation.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                        ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                          No matter what this topic started off as it will now spin off in a very strange direction. It is a choker because the story is riddled with lies and political manoeuvring and that is before we get to the murder….oops sorry, suicide of poor old Kelly. Anyway enough of the facts….
                          Shall I start the ball rolling…….Wasn’t the Garden of Eden rumoured to be in Iraq.
                          Off you go then, the blooded hare has been thrown into the field. I am sure someone somewhere has started to rattle with righteous indignation.
                          How have we arrived at the Anunnaki?

Still, Nibiru will sort it!

:taunt:
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

A simple question that needs answering by the top legal bods in this country,
                            Was this an illegal war if so who can be procecuted ?

Comment

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, the coalition had unity & strength in terms of liberating this small nation, why did we not just stay with that ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X