• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe chasing was the wrong word, but he ain't been seen since

Comment

Think that was the shock off my pic

Comment

Oh gawd what you done to him mistie ?
        Oooops this is going off topic perhaps we should move it to the FMB thread, ooooops sorry that's that habit of another site sorry peeps.

sapphire

Comment

I would love to, (go that is) but Peterborough is just yonks and yonks away for me. Im in BD22 for gawds sake. Would take yonks to get there............... Fendy xxxxx and I get car sick. Not good. Not good at all, turning up smelling of vomit and carrots.............. deffo not a good look for me. xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Fendy, I'm driving down from Leeds, and BD22''s less than an hour from me, so you'll have to come up with a better excuse than that LOL

It'd only take you two hours, tops, it's approx 140 miles, depending on where in BD22 you are.
            Last edited by Paradox; 27th June 2007, 18:17:PM.

Comment

May I take this early oppertunity to say thanks to Ruthie for offering me a lift to Peterborough. I was worried cos a lass driving usually frightens me, but now she has passed he driving instructors test I feel assured and in safe hands. Just you have to stop worrying about me now Ruthie!

Best wishes,
              Hod..Liam...
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Awww HOD youre a sweetheart, but I am not a qualified instructor yet.... eek... but I can drive... I promise... and Matty is co pilot so we will be fine... no squabbling over who gets the front and who is in the boot please boys!

xxx
                Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthie View Post
                  Awww HOD youre a sweetheart, but I am not a qualified instructor yet.... eek... but I can drive... I promise... and Matty is co pilot so we will be fine... no squabbling over who gets the front and who is in the boot please boys!

xxx
                  No arguments Matty I feel safer in the boot mate, so you're in the passengers seat (may God protect you) beside Ruthie, I fancy my chances of survival somwhat better than yours mate!

P.s, Ruthie please pad out the boot, or a pillow and blanket will do.

Best wishes,
                  Hod...Liam..
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

So is anyone else coming from Essex or am I on my own

sapphire

Comment

May be asking you for a lift soon saphire.......lol
                      Or I could drive myself in my smart car.....lol
                      Or as my neice calls it....The polly pocket car.....lol
                      I would offer to go and pick up HOD....but lack of boot space may mean he's in the ashtray......lol
                      God....now I have visions of me, HOD, Matt, Lugger, Mistie, Saphire, Enaid, Xena, Tempty......all wedged into my smart car.......lol
                      Would make a great photo for the site.......how many drunk beagles can you get in a smart car......lol
                      The only thing about peterborough is making sure the boys don't start a wet T'shirt competition...... me thinks.......lol
                      What party games are we gonna play........??
                      Twister???
                      Drinking games??

Russ
                      Last edited by veilside01702; 5th July 2007, 19:43:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                        God....now I have visions of me, HOD, Matt, Lugger, Mistie, Saphire, Enaid, Xena, Tempty......all wedged into my smart car.......lol
                        Could all get in mine though:

Might be a bit breezy and you'll have to all hold on though

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Could all get in mine though:

Might be a bit breezy and you'll have to all hold on though

Dont like the look of Peterborough much. LOL

Comment

Strangely enough.. That picture was taken in Leeds (albeit in a quarry )

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...r-anybody.html

Comment

I'll get the bus

Guess I should get out find where we can all meet at some point

Anyone up for a drinkie poos in Peterborough next weekend ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst.....it's bad enough with matt offering a lift in his muddy old dump truck...lol
                                But the thought of a 2hr drive in my smart car for a glass of coke....seems extreme....lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X