• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

The ladies.......ladies?? did I say ladies?????

iancognito : loulou : sapphire : celestine : amethyst
    Last edited by Amethyst; 12th August 2007, 18:38:PM.

Comment

There's always one.........

Comment

errr who is snowlocks anyway? ( note for russ - its amethyst and celestine )
        Last edited by Amethyst; 12th August 2007, 18:38:PM.

Comment

hmmm- what did she do to get that hat ?????????? (its celestine @ russ)
          Last edited by Amethyst; 12th August 2007, 18:37:PM.

Comment

oooo oooo caption competition......lol
            well jan.......he is thinking "First sighting of some of the legal beagle puppies!".....
            pmsl.......

There is just one thing though guys and girls.....
            Us mear mortals who have never seen any of you have........well......'No Bloody Idea Who Is Who!'.....lol
            I know jan......but please someone let me know who the others are please......lol
            Russ......confused member........lol
            Last edited by veilside01702; 12th August 2007, 18:34:PM. Reason: I am a thick git!

Comment

some names added....
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Can someone ask Celestine if the copper in post 199 got his handcuffs back? I am hearing a filthy rumour(am trying to start one actually!!)

Comment

Nattie - only you can answer that one matey

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                    Can someone ask Celestine if the copper in post 199 got his handcuffs back? I am hearing a filthy rumour(am trying to start one actually!!)
                    I believe he got his hat back, not sure about his helmet pmsl and you still have the handcuffs on lol

Comment

Hey gang,

Wow bad head day..........LOL, Had a fab time. You lot aint as bad as I thought you would be. For those who wanna know I am the grey head in post 196. I don't think I disgraced myself, but somone might say different. I have had a hangover from hell, must be somthing to do with consuming near on 20 pints..........LOL

Best wishes,
                      Hod...Liam..
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Glad you got there Hod, you enjoyed it as well great, 20 pints that's some going for a man of your age. Bet you lost a stone going to the loo and back lol.

Comment

OOPS,

By the way I still have the card for the hotel door. I forgot to hand it in, should I save it for the next time or send it back.

Hey Enaid----------what about my age? I'm like a big kid.
                          Last edited by Happyolddog; 13th August 2007, 08:34:AM.
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

It will not work again chuck honest lol its what you call a keep sake now. You just have to remember, not to try and put it in the hole in the wall lol

Comment

glad you all enjoyed yourselves - any chance of having one in a decent place for once?
                              nice to have 'happy' faces to names

Comment

Hello kev, long time no see lol, what do you mean a decent place, cheeky, tis not the place tis the company that matters!
                                As we found out last night lol, glad you got home ok, cost me 30 quid in a taxi, but cheeper than a giggalo lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X