• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sappy ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sappy ?

Well I've been asking all morning

shouting and calling, a lady called from here

I just am so nosy, that I need to know

Did she manage to get to the at all

And if per chance she had one too many

On the way home was it here

That she happened to call?

I know she said the kebab shop was handy
    But didn't mention the cook called Randy

had a really big weapon as well

Re: Sappy ?

Oh Di hun you are so funny.

Ok so here's how my evening was planned.

My Old Git has been away for a few days and left Rochdale at 5pm so due home around 10pm ish. So the general idea was for myself and my neighbour to get the hair, makeup and the gladrags on and go for a bite to eat and take ourselves off for a quiet drink at an over 30's Disco (locally known as the Grab a Grandad Night), have a few laughs and generally enjoy ourselves.

The actuallity was:

It was so bloody cold, wet and windy last night, we ended up sitting home with a chinese takeaway and a diet coke each. Watched Emmerdale, Corrie, Eastenders, Corrie and Benidorm whilst having a chit chat, she then went home (next door) and then some friends of ours arrived at 10ish (4 men actually) they stayed and had a few drinks and himself arrived home at 10.30ish.
    So that was my great night out on the pull. All in all pretty uneventful, no getting trollied, no flirting, no snogging, no kebabs and deffo no pulling that georgeous guy down the road who owns the kebab house, and to top it all off I woke up this morning next to a 60 year old, grey haired old git with flatulence.

Wonderful pmsl.

Comment

and to top it all off I woke up this morning next to a 60 year old, grey haired old git with flatulence.
      who you love very much and wouldn't swap for all the tia maria in errr china
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

True hun so very very true, and of course he is my flatulent, grey haired old git although if you'd seen him and his twin earlier you would wonder why I put up with him.

Hmmmmmm 60 year old twins trying to act 20 in a bar pfffffft stupid sods :rofl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X