• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

or even the sack!!

Comment

no Rac or aa archer ? can yer not just shove it along a bit if yer get me drift lol

Comment

If you haven't, tow it to Tescos car park and they'll get the RAC out for you

Comment

lol tescos is about 7 miles away at least and i dont know anyone else that drives!
          but my friend came round to look at it.... and yes u guessed it,it flipping started 1st time so if it lasts til i get paid ill take it in the garage to get it checked out

Comment

Morning,
            Hope you got going Archer, bloody cars it's awful when you know nothing about them as well, I couldn't even open the bonnet if there were not a picture on the knob lol.

Comment

Hello me old muckers!!!

" Morning,
              :fireworks:That's what's just happened to my kitchen light when I switched it on "

I wanted to drop in and say hi, I haven't been for ages!!! Are you all okay?

Enaid, I feel like I'm being shot about 10 times a day - the chestnuts are falling off the ever-shedding trees right above my conservatory. It's like we've got snipers or something!

I really feel for the families of the firefighters too, I couldn't believe when I heard the news it's just so sad.

Nuddy
              x

Comment

Hello Nuddy,
                So nice to hear from you lol
                What have you been up to? apart from being shot by chestnuts lol
                Did you get all your dosh back? and have a look at Tempy's Natwest thread afore you go, she has been so brave and so so unlucky Enaid xx

Comment

poor tempty, I was one of the lucky ones. I feel for those people that are having to wait, how must they feel when reading successes.

Comment

I can only say Nuddy if there's a will and a way the people on here will find it and sort it.
                    Tempty also knows we are all behind her all the way whatever the outcome.

Comment

And that support is what helps and motivates, it's great.

I'm on another forum talking about this, it's a vote - do ladies fart or not? It was much more civilised on here before I came back!

Comment

Well I do dear if that helps lol I think if I didn't my head would explode lol

Comment

Crikey wots it doo dahs, every time I log into here, not much lately I confess, but I havent left and I havent forgotten everybody, just bloody manic beyond belief at work, with kids, and this french housey thing u ma jiggy, so time has been the most precious commodity of late that I just aint had much of......................... I would accept more time over a pay rise right now........ lol, but its changed again. I am in great danger of losing my way around here if I leave logging in sessions toooooo long between visits.......... Cripesamunto.................. reminder to fendy, must log into beagles at least three times a week to keep up with everything.

Everything claim wise totally on the wane................. am filing all three at court but just havent had the time to organise it yet. All Im promising myself is it will deffo be before crimbo.......................... pending the oft thing next year. Dont want to miss the boat on any results by not filing, so got to pull ones proverbiall fingers out soon, very very very soon. Although started on halifax credit card, and had offer on that last week for £260. Total claim with CCI is £1800 ish so you can guess what I told em to do............. yep running jump river come to mind............. politely though of course, cos Im a polite girly me............. Lol.............. so whats happening. Anybody and everybody................. got a half hundred weight of tnt to let off tonight.................. yaaaaaaaaaaaay just for the kiddy wids........... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx helloooooooooo anybody there............... feel like Im at seance............. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Hiya miss Fendy, so it's going okay if not busy heh! Good for you for filing, I have some pending claims - well, only pending because I'm too lazy. I'm about to take on Cap1, probably little over £100 but it's mine all the more!

Nuddy

Comment

Bloody microwave blew up

:fireworks:

Comment

awwwwwww is everyone ok? did it do much damage?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X