• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Morning all

Guess I had better get some work done today, have got a job with a new company, and the ad hits the Sport tomorrow, so hopefully a busy day tomorrow, and at some point I have to do some cleaning (don't want Tempty to think that I am some sort of scruffy type). Just need to run round with the hoover, but can't do it till tomorrow night as his lordship is asleep.

Oh well, time for another coffee me thinks

Comment

Morning, sun battling with clouds here, clouds winning i think.

The spell checker is an add in for Firefox so thats why it's there, assuming you're still using Firefox of course.

Comment

aww get them fingers flexed girl, pmsl
        If I ask you to tell me what you say to em on sat, tell me to mind my own business will you lol.
        Still getting these red lines under my words lol

Comment

Do you not want to know the sort of conversations that I have? aw what a shame lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            Do you not want to know the sort of conversations that I have? aw what a shame lol
            Well yes I probably would, as I am trying to get rid of the idea that I am nosy, that is why I requested that you tell me to mind my own business. If you feel you must tell me then who am i................

Comment

Morning all,
              Raining here again, but it may brighten up like it did yesterday.

Just put the news on, you may think this is trivial to some things that are going on on the world,they have just shown a clip about dog fighting.
              I didn't get most of the details as I had to go in the kitchen, couldn't watch or listen.
              It is the biggest arrest so far in this country from an apparently growing activity, I can not call it anything else.
              I just hope that the authorities get on top of this before it gets out of hand.
              I know it goes on and has done for years, I still find it horrendous.

On a lighter note, as there is no vacancy for Jose do you think he will job seekers allowanace

Comment

Morning all !

More later

sapphire

Comment

Morning all

Piffing down here again, carries on like this and its gonna have to be wellies for tomorrow!

I was watching the local news about a road up here, (can't remember which), but the amount of injuries/deaths is going up, despite it having the most speed cameras.

Just goes to show that they have naff all to do with safety

Comment

But I'll bet the police force is the richest in the country eh

Just too many idiots on the roads now, everyone rushing to an early death still, as long as they don't take anyone else with them it's their choice.

Today I am going to do some work, when I leave here tonight my desk will be completely clear - just incase I'm a bit under the weather on Monday.:devil:

Have a pleasant day crew, work to be done (I'll be back about half ten) msl:

Comment

Oh well, its raining here
                      Just sat at me desk scoffing a sausage butty.
                      Gonna get my hair done later for Wakey.
                      Enjoy your friday and dont work too hard
                      Last edited by Paule; 21st September 2007, 08:03:AM.

Comment

Well I'm away to get my nails done, fingers and toes today ooooo lovely. Then do a bit of shopping etc so will back around 11 ish. Play nice whilst I'm away Beaglies msl:

Talk laters

sapphire

Comment

Dying my hair today yeyyyyy and getting it cut later....I would say I'm doing it for Wakey but I'm not so there........went shopping yesterday and bought a babeish top to wear so watch out wakey.....I'm intending to have a damn good night eej:

Looking forward to chav clubbin' :slayer::slayer:
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Toying with the idea of throwing some red into my hair today, just to hide some of the blonde streaks that I seem to have gotten (well more like strands than streaks, and more sort of silver than gold) I usually do it a nice rich red, but this time I have a copperish one, unsure wether to do it or not, cos if it goes wrong then I am gonna be the duracel battery or the bald one.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Toying with the idea of throwing some red into my hair today, just to hide some of the blonde streaks that I seem to have gotten (well more like strands than streaks, and more sort of silver than gold) I usually do it a nice rich red, but this time I have a copperish one, unsure wether to do it or not, cos if it goes wrong then I am gonna be the duracel battery or the bald one.
                              At least you will be easy to spot..

Comment

Yeah I spent hours dying my roots grey but not sure if I like the effect so I think I'll go back to my natural colour

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X