• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

i know what u both mean though a lot of my daughters and sons friends have kids!! how terrible!
    but i agree enaid i do think men should pay for their kids.ive been in 2 long term relationships and neither of them pay toward their kids! and get away with it!! my ex has paid £4000 for IVF and shes ready to pop any day ,and theyve spent a fortune on the twins and theyre not even born yet ,but my son gets a fiver spent on him if he complains!!!

Comment

oh and sapphire.... immigration dont get me started either!! i would go on forever! i regularly see immigrants with 5 kids all young born in this country and youve guessed it theyre on benefits! one man today was walking down the road with a top of the range mobile phone saying how he was on JSA!!!! i cant even afford credit for my cheap mobile never mind anyhting else!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad you understood Archer, no way would I have a go at you, or anyone in your position. I can only admire how you hold it all together with little or no help.
        Still think though a coat after 9 years is a bit extravegant

Comment

I hope you bought it from the Oxfam shop!!!

Other side of the coin, my OH split up from his wife had 1 daughter, she subsequently had 2 more kids by 2 different blokes, married the 2nd one and they all lived happily together on the dole.

CSA got hold of my OH and decided he should pay how much? exactly the same amount of money she got of the government to keep her, 3 kids and the lazy b'stard she married - strange that isn't it?

Comment

Both my partner work, him long hours and I work on average four days a week.

My step kids come back from their mums having watched all the latest DVD's (that she buys not rents) and she buys loads of X box, PSP etc games.
            We can't afford them!
            I get really p***ed off when they say "mum's got that"
            She has another three children living with her, so gets loads of benefit. When my partners twins came to us she didn't tell the DSS so kept claiming for them!

Sally x
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

LB popping in. Just to infect you all with my depression.

I'm not going home tomorrow after all. I'm still stuck out here on this bloomin boat. :box:
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

aww poor lugger, seems a long time this time, bet your well ready for some fish'n'chips and a bit of the old booze.

Comment

Dunno about booze, but I'm in the mood for some Pepsi. :fight:
                  My Blog

Comment

You think you will have a fight on your hands with her then? lol
                    No one stepped forward then yet?
                    he he he I bet she can't wait to see you with the lunge rein lol, after she has been left to graze and do her own thing for a few weeks lol
                    Whats the betting you can't get her girth up either lol
                    Don't envy you lugger, but I'll be waiting for the full report :roll:Enaid x

Comment

Well, Mrs LB is supposed to have been lunging her, but I suspect she'll still be full of beans. I think I'll need to borrow another horse and lead her back into fitness.

Mind you, I've put on half a stone since I came out here, so maybe I'd be better getting my trainers on and leading her out for a jog.

I really don't think I'm going to get her sold. Shame.
                      My Blog

Comment

If it's meant to be Lugger it will happen, deep down I don't think you want her to go.
                        Have you been on the old curries again ? half a stone lol or have you been lay about sun bathing?
                        I am so chuffed I gave up smoking, but putting a stone and a half on top of what I already had is really quite depressing. I don't fancy jogging either. I don't think it's helped not going to the farm anymore and shifting tons of muck lol
                        Don't think I could go down the horsey route again as much as I loved it.

Comment

see its always the good dads/hubbies that have to pay thru the neck justice has gone wrong again!
                          enaid but think about how fantastic you've done not smoking!! i think you need a pat on the back!!
                          do a bit of walking with ur staffie great way of losing a few pounds!
                          :hugsss:

Comment

I would if I could chuffin walk far, I get aching legs and short of breath, our lou is not too keen on a long one either lol

Comment

lol enaid that last bit of the sentence sounded a bit risque!! lol!!
                              u naughty girl!! so neither of u like a long one?? :roll:

Comment

Morning,
                                Archer I simply meant a long walk :rolleyes: but as I have mentioned before, your mind sometimes does veer on the rude side. I have read my post and I understand where you are coming from, it's just a good job that you know me and that I would never post anything that could be taken two ways. (actually in this case I didn't mean to) lol

A little up date on my sinario with our Tilly's transport, which is supposed to start on Monday by the way. :rolleyes: I had to ring the Insurance company to arrange for an open policy on tilly's car. If you do not know it is a block insurance with a mobility car, you just don't get your own and it all comes out of the £43 or so a week that you pay to lease the car.
                                Well I did write in as was asked to do, but apparantly I had written to the wrong dept :rolleyes: that's not like me is it ? lol
                                So anyway I was talking to this lovely lady all about what was going on etc, you lot know how I can witter on lol, but this lady was the same so we really had a good chat. Going back to what I was on about lol she said " I had opened up a can of worms here" meaning she had never heard of this before.
                                Now to go off subject again I had been told this has been done once before, also that when a person in a care home has a mobility vehicle an open policy is used in these cases, as different people will be needed to use the car.
                                I had to write a letter(again) and give all the info, I also enclosed letters from the council datailing the fact that transport for motibility car users was being stopped.
                                The lady I spoke to said she didn't think there would be a problem with the policy, but the under writers would need to be informed etc, as this may infact become a common thing.
                                There is only one other point on this that I need to sort out, it is the £75 excess that has to be paid on the insurance should a claim be made. I asked who will be liable for the £75 if the agency driver is in the car (god forbid) if there is an accident. Apparantly she thinks it may be me, but if any of you guys knows better !!!!!!!! any info will gratefully be received.
                                So that was yesterday lol
                                Hope you all have a good day today Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X