• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day........... I have been to a funeral. A mate of my daughters, 21 years old, he died just over a week ago on a Motorbike. The service was brilliant, the church packed with family and friends of all ages, loads of youngesters all dressed in black, with the tiniest hint of colour (ties, shoes etc)
    I just feel so sad

Comment

• It's heartbeaking when they are so young Standing, went to one myself this week he was 57 but still no age to go. Have to admit the services are getting a lot better if that is a word I can use to describe the situation. The vicar even got a few laughs out of us all, he didn't make us sing and all in all it was a very nice send off and not too upsetting for the mourners.

Comment

• Morning All,
        Looks like another nice day on the horizon.
        Well at least for some of us, how awful is that bridge collapse in the USA. So totally unexpected and such a horrible way to go.
        Then the poor little minkie whale up Scotland, his mum is waiting for him as well.
        I have to say he is not looking very much like granby's avatar, well not on my tv anyway.
        So all in all today I am going to count me blessings and try not to moan, even though it's a work day.

Comment

• Morning............................
          I am not going to moan either. The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky and I am still off work!
          I agree Enaid, the funerals are getting better, moving with the times one might say. It was held in a pretty, traditional village church, with a traditional vicar, yet they played the theme tune to Formula One when the coffin arrived (cos the lad was a total petrol-head) and Dire Straits "The Walk of LIfe" at the end. the service was dignified, letters read by the vicar from the lads girlfriend and Mum, both of which were celebrating his life rather than the doom and gloom that it could have been. If there is such a thing as a good funeral, then I went to one yesterday!

Comment

• Hi all

can anyone give me the link so i can check my credit file for defaults etc? I know I've seen it on here somewhere, i'm sure enaid posted it, but have hunted round and can't find it. Do i still have to send the 2 quid, or can I check it for free?
            Is no longer here

Comment

• Cheers Pkea, will check them out now....are any of em free
              Is no longer here

Comment

• Experian do credit expert which is free for a month and then £6.99 a month.
                Just remeber to cancel before the end of the month.
                I use this service anyway as it helps to check that those lttle dcas arent playing with my credit file

Comment

• Thanks, have just done the Experian one.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• Hi again guys, no-one said hello to me last time - is it 'cos I haven't been around for a wee while? My friends son was killed outside a nightclub last week so had other things on my mind

How are we all?

nuddy

Comment

• Hi Nuddy

hows it going?? Apart from that awful tragedy I mean.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

• Hi WendyB, great apart from that thank you. Having a party next week so planning for that really, have you always been a senior member or is that a new thing - or have I just not noticed? Does that mean we have to be careful ?!!!!

How are things with you? Busy?

Comment

• Nuddy that's awfull new's, I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

• glad to hear your doing ok apart from that though

Comment

• Thanks Tempty, I've been up home (I'm in Kent, shes in Cleveland) and understandably in a state. She's got the rest of her family there to help. Awful news.

Reading back on the threads, it seems it's something happening to a few people. It's just good that everyone's so upbeat here - lovely, really lovely.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X