• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Tools, that Yorky bank man says hes looking into my full SAR request. I gave him your name and told him you had put me to him, but he started quoting Statute of limitations about getting info etc. etc. I said it was full SAR I requested, not just statements. He sort of changed his tone a bit. He was lovely but I still get the feeling he was giving me the run around.
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Morning All,
      tis very cold and damp here, not a nice day at all. Some will be a lot worse off though I expect in the flood areas.
      Just doing a bit of postie stalking again this morning, hopefully with good news from Monument lol, won't hold me breath. I must have spent a good few hours on the postie stalking lark, good job it's not a crime lol.

Archer forgot to ask yesterday, how is the little puppy doing? and whats her name?
      Will be back when postie has been lol Enaid xx

Comment

enaid phone them and see what theyre saying,ask if theres anything new on your case and remind them its only 2 days away!!!
        enaid the puppy's fine shes coming out of her shell now trying to grab everything that moves!! her name is Jet.
        well i am still waiting for the SAR from natwest from 6+ yrs ago.they have resent the last 6 yrs that i didnt ask for and have sent a yr previous in a separate letter .BTW fendy it came in a nice plastic envelope!! ur complaining mustve worked!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to say.... have just put a thread in the debt forum, if someone would be so kind as to have a shufti for me

Ta muchly

Comment

Well folks I am as rough as a bears backside this morning.
            I really don't understand how I got that drunk, well I did'nt till I saw how much was left in the bottle this morning
            Can't see me being much use to anything or anybody today lol.
            Another shock 30 years since Elvis died, where does time go? Well I can answer that this morning, seeing as I don't remember much after about 4 ish yesterday afternoon. It must fly by when you can't even remember half of it lol.
            See you all later Enaid xx

Comment

Enaid you nutter
              you can forgive yerself though hun...... had yerself a mini celebration going on there lol.

Well the weather look pretty drab here...... at least it's not raining...yet!
              I've just managed to sleep 11 hours straight.....can't believe i did that!!!
              friends turned up on speck last night at about 7... so i didn't get to bed till midnight....... was out like a light the min my head hit the pillow ...lol

Comment

It's raining here and my tumble dryer has died a miserable death, so I refuse to do any washing cos I have no where to dry it, looks like I am going to have to go shopping, bu66er, not got much money left after all the bills and arrears and stuff that I paid off.

Ho hum

Comment

Delta try www.ukwhitegoods.com, you can diagnose the problem, buy the part or get someone cheap and reliable in to fix it, brilliant site.

Comment

Delta, what you need to do is get your household appliances covered on British Gas, costs about £20.00 per month for 8 or 9 appliances. Covers callouts, parts and labour. Get covered, give it a couple of weeks, then phone up BGas and tell em your tumble dryers not working.....Thats is what i did......naughty I know but when you're skint......
                    Last time they came out to my tumble dryer they condemned it and then gave me 189 quid to buy a new one.....
                    To be truthful, its the best insurance I've ever taken out, they've mended the dishwasher (3 times) tumble dryer (lost count) microwave (condemned so gave me £30 towards a new one)
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Oh yeah, had them out to the oven twice and fridge freezer twice as well.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Well have had a look, and thought that it may be the belt, so sat on the kitchen floor and stripped it down, but the belt is intact, so now I am inlcined to think that it is the motor or something electrical. It sort of turns on and sticks like its between tumbles (if you get my drift), but something won't turn the drum, though you can do that manually, and it smells like it is burning.

So I think that its the motor or the electrics, and if thats the case then its gonna be as exspensive to fix as it is to buy another (they are only about £120)

Comment

sorry Wendy, I didn't see your post!

Comment

Hi All,

Delta I always kick them!!

I have been looking into data protection and I have come across a form on the ICO website, here is the link to send them an electronic copy http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documen...laint_form.doc

And here is the one to print off and post http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documen...aints_form.pdf

I do not know if this will be of use to anyone but I cannot recall coming accross this in the library... ...Then again do not be suprised as I do wear glasses!!

Okay, corny I know Ang.

Comment

Ang - don't think the ICO fix tumble dryers

but then again they don't seem to do anything else so maybe.........

Comment

LOL...

All I get is abuse...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X