• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ........Hey popped back to say congratulations Delta.........

Best wishes,
    Hod...Liam..
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Why have I got default under my avatar?

Comment

• Hi Hod are you ok?

Comment

• Thank HOD, nice to see you around and hope that you are keeping ok, missing you x

Comment

• On the way back from the bank, pop into the off licence Delta.

Methinks you deserve another wee glass of vimto tonight.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I am fine thanks. i was breakdancing a lot yesturday though. Tis the weather.
              btw look at your post counts, 164 and 461 is that strange or is it me who is strange............LOL

Stay cool,
              Hod..Liam...
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• I won't answer that HOD lol, talking of post counts look at yours one hundred and eiggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttyyyyyyyy top score

Comment

• What a bunch of bankers! Abbey wouldn't take the chq cos of the account number, so I headed up to Natwest and explained it all there, she phoned litigation who said to tell the Abbey to phone him and he would authorise it.

Back down to Shabby, who wouldn't even entertain the thought of phoning RBS, but phoned their own clearance, who said no.

Back upto NW, she phoned litigation again who said he would stop the cheque and send me another.

Just phoned the guy myself to ask for a direct bank transfer, but they can't do that cos it's a different bank! WTF I can use my basic Shabby account to transfer to any bank at all, so why the fleck can't something as big as RBS.

So here's hoping that the Spec Del get through the strike (yep apparently its tomorrow, I just sent something by SD to be delivered by 1pm tomorrow and she checked that she could accept it)

Oooh talking of post, enaid there is a big envelope in the post for you hun.

I'm not happy

Comment

• Delta what a load of B******s, I am sorry but I do know people who have done it, I bet it's Abbey taking the Mick.
                    Thanks for that Delta, please pm me your address and I will send you some dosh, no way your going to be out of pocket lady lol.
                    By the way Hedgey got her dosh today she has won................

Comment

• Morning all,

Oh Delta sorry to hear you are having a bit of a problem with the cheque, hopefully you'll get it sorted out pretty soon hun.
                      Happy you're back, welcome home hun.
                      Lugger you got that kit off yet ? Have you turned on that webcam ?

talk laters

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Thanks for that Delta, please pm me your address and I will send you some dosh, no way your going to be out of pocket lady lol.
                        Nope! Nope! Nope! there is a reason why, and I will tell you when you get your papers, just let me know when they arrive and I will let you in on step 2 of the procedure

Comment

• Hope you get it sorted soon Delta. At least you've got it though, while you're waiting for your new cheque you can make a list of all the things you're gonna spend it on........
                          Is no longer here

Comment

• Ere, why have I got default under my avatar?????
                            Is no longer here

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                              Ere, why have I got default under my avatar?????
                              You haven't?

Or at least you haven't that I can see?

Comment

• Well I defintely did have, but now I haven't....spooky goings on......
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X