• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just missed that thread..... liked the sound of the elastic bands though.. I used to buy a yard or two of knicker elastic to play french skipping.....

Comment

• Hey guys, haven't read the threads as I'm too tired - got trashed at a hen party on Saturday and haven't recovered yet! So bad!

Was just about to log off from work and thought I'd check in.

Hows things with all you lovelys?

Comment

• ooh, you must have all gone for your zzz's. Either that or catching up with BB (!)

catch up later
        x

Comment

• Hi nuddy first time speaks with you. how you doin?

R

Comment

• Morning all

Actually I am just on my way to bed, just thought that I would be first to get it in! lol, night night all, sweety dreams etc etc

Comment

• seconded Delta,
              I do hope today is better than yesterday, although yesterday finished up just fine.
              Hit and miss with the sun at the moment, don't suppose Fendy is having that trouble lol

Comment

• Good Morning everybody :banana::banana::banana: This is the limit of my morning workout!

Have a great day.
                Hod..Liam...
                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Morning Gang

Happy news - my phone line is back on The idiots at BT have finally sorted it out, so with any luck I'll be able to get on at home tonight while Bloke is at footy meeting.

Are we actually going to start a horsey thread - if anyone wants to I will. Also up for the 45 + thread (I am actually 45) but youre as old as you feel:banana: Am at work, catching up on everything from holidays, got 5 months bank recs to do before next friday, so i better get on with it.....
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, and especially the 'Oldies but youngies' amongst us !

Very windy here today, but still hot and muggy !

sapphire

Comment

• very windy here too, no sun lots of rain
                      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Was sunny here earlier but now its piddling down. No riding 16.2 ex racehorses tongiht, unless he can swim lol
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• afternoon all
                          first day at new job going ok....just nipped home for some lunch.
                          so far I've spent the morning locked in a room with 20 others... listening to our induction trainer witter on about "what does try something new today mean to you... to customers" etc. and watching health and saftey videos...... ooo gripping stuff. but hey I'm getting paid for it so I'm not complaining.
                          gotta get back in a min, to an afternoon of more of the same Zzzzzz...lol
                          then another gripping day of it all tomorrow!
                          finish at 6pm so I'll see you after work
                          bye for now peeps
                          Temptyxx

Comment

• Have fun tempty:rolleyes:

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Well after me little tantrum yesterday, over our local councils cost cutting. I have today been given an appointment for someone to come and see me on Thursday, they are bringing alternatives and information on 2 lots of funding :rolleyes: that have so far eluded us. I will be keeping you all informed of the situation wether you are interested or not
                              The reason being you too may become a carer or need to be cared for, believe me it is more common than you think.
                              I hope to solve the problem I have encountered this week with a suitable outcome. I will how ever keep on at my local councellers (or W*****S) as I have now decided to call them As I said yesterday they are saving money and saving it by cutting back sevices for the most vunerable.
                              By the time I have finished with this I should have quite a bit of info on this subject and if I am allowed to and with a little help, I hope to make it available to you all, wether you need it or not right now Enaid xx
                              If all this fails watch the local news as the Headlines will be Carer dumps cared for on Town Hall steps (only Joking up to now)

Comment

• What was the problem Enaid?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X