• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah silly, you click on the box at the end in your shopping basket asking if you will accept substitutes or not. I never do............. next to each item is a box and you gotta tick it to say you wont take substitutes, lol lol lol........... gawd you amateurs, lol lol lol pmsl.........xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Can't wait now to see if PKEA gets any substitutes lol and what?

Comment

• lol enaid yer wicked weasel

Comment

• how you feeling now standing?? All better, ready for your hols I hope

Comment

• Your quiet Delta are you ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Can't wait now to see if PKEA gets any substitutes lol and what?
              Slow news night then is it...lol
              You'll have to wait til Monday 7-9pm to find out...LOL

Just ordered my curry as well,

Right off to put to liitle uns to bed, back in a bit

Comment

• Yea I'm ok, just busy doing other stuff at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                  Ooooh eck, pooter crashed again. Tis doing that more often thse days. Dunno why. The scarey cyber ticks or something................. well curry ordered, will be here in half hour, then vino vino vino. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, wonder if Hedge might pop in for a quick burst of sunshine. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx

So were all getting fixed up for Leeds do then. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, should be an uber giggle................... xxx I do hope so then. xx I do...........
                  Fendy, if your pooter is starting to crash regularly, PLEASE nip out and buy a bloomin huge external hard drive, and back your important stuff up ONCE A DAY. If your drive dies, you don't want to lose it all it all. Again.
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• damn good advice there lugger

Comment

• Thanks Tempty, on the mend... Last antibiotic tonight, so hope it is going to be ok

Comment

• Poor Scamp appears to have forgotten he's lost his knackers. He's running around like a mad thing without due regard for his stitches. Or the fact that his plastic cone is demolishing everything in the living room.

Roll on Wednesday when he can get total freedom again.

Well, freedom to do everything except sexually abuse Tilly. I hope.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Blimey, I'm not even gonna attempt to catch up with you lot - you bunch of gabbers!!!!!!

Evening folks - hope you're all ok? xxx

Comment

• hiya Hedgey.......

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                              Poor Scamp appears to have forgotten he's lost his knackers. He's running around like a mad thing without due regard for his stitches. Or the fact that his plastic cone is demolishing everything in the living room.

Roll on Wednesday when he can get total freedom again.

Well, freedom to do everything except sexually abuse Tilly. I hope.

Arthur is being "done" as soon as I get back from my week away !!

Comment

• Hiya standingup.......... take it you've got a rogue dog on the loose then?

I've got one of them............. goes by the name of hubby! :rolleyes:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X