• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote=LuggerBugs;12483]As opposed to a full beer, and a belly in your hand.
    quote]

Now that depends on whose belly it is......

Anyway off to do battle with the traffic

Comment

• That reminds me....

No, I'd better not. It's before the watershed.

Save to say it involved a belly, a piece of matching jewelery, our secretary, and a works night out. Complete with too much inkyhol.

Mrs LB was NOT pleased.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• You'll spill the beans eventually ve ave vays ov making you talk

Comment

• Lugger makes me giggle like nobody else can........... Lol Lol Lol. My, nice to tell you are home, happy in the bosom of your missus and well on form Lugger. Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

PKEA, what the heck do ya do for a living. Can I have your job please........... sounds p*ss easy. Lol Lol Lol PMSL
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Fendy i am sorry love but you are not very easy to spot, in your new colour! anyway Hello

Comment

• Back in the bosom? How perfecly forward of you.

Oh, you were speaking METAPHORICALLY. Right.

You were, weren't you?????
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Maybe, lol lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxx pmsl even more than usual.

I know Enaid. I want to be purple or pink or something lovely, but orange is well just a bit sort of pukey colour.......... but a happy bright loud colour I suppose. Shouldnt complain, I now got access to stags pants again, and lots of other interesting info so tis worth meeee 9 squid me thinks. Lol Lol Lolxxxx

Tis absolutely bucketing it down here, yet again. Been same every day now for just uber yonkathons............... phew, poopy weather.

Ooooh lugger and a belly button story. Ya so gotta spill that one. Bet Mrs Lugger gave ya a clip round the ear hole, Lol Lol Lol pmsl xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Is it like Private chat VIP, do you go off on your own, you know what I'm like Fendy. Three times I've been in chat, it makes me feel sea sick and I have to squint like a Japanese sniper to see who' who

Comment

• No Enaid, its just like what you see now only with extra stuff there, Oh, and theres a shout box at the top so you can see online convo at the top whilst browsing the threads. Its good. No different really just access to lots of other threads n stuff. Fendy xxxx I like it. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• But do you leave here to go in it, so you could be on your own?

Comment

• Nope............................. you still stay on here, lol lol lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well I've been Vipped so I'll see what happens now!!!!!!

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaay, a fellow satsuma, lol lol lol. Well done on passing ur exam today Enaid. And whats all this about a toyboy. CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE, is it a perk of the job, and where do I have to sign to get one. Lol Lol Lol, much more stamina than the old guys, lol lol lol lol, although I have to admit, probs not quite got the technique right yet though, who cares............... taut bods, lol lol lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well what is different now I'm a tangerine? I can't see anything am I supposed to press something or something

Comment

• Log out, then log back in again
                                I think it takes a little while to register. But all looks the same, just more threads available to you when you log in again

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X