• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta go....... meal to cook..........kids to force into doing their homework etc lol.
    catch you later

Comment

• Awww. Bum. I've just read.

Not so sweet, mate. Someone needs a kick in the nuts.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• OK, this might cheer you up.

I'm in the middle of setting up a new website. Temporary page at the minute, until I get it finished.

But it's new home is at.....

The Cabot Fan Club - Friends of Cabot Financial (UK) Limited

Does the domain name seem familiar? Now you know why I'm smiling.
        My Blog

Comment

• I have bad news of my own though. The Sugababes have cancelled their gig on Thursday. So me youngest lad's band won't get to play after all.

But the worst thing is... no back door pass now for auld LB.
          My Blog

Comment

• Jesus, Mary and Joseph,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how long yee lot been playing on this thread today..........................do you not have ANYTHING TO DO AT ALL, Lol Lol Lol xxxxxxx

Well Leeds took a right b*gger bashing................... Shshshsshs dont tell hubby though. Bought daughter approx 12 new top 2 pairs of jeans 4 pairs of short, 2 swimsuits, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 new hair bands (see she can be girly sometimes) some new lippy and body exfoliater for me from LE BODY SHOP, LOL LOL LOL XXX and I shall smell like a vat of coconut and mango body butter by the end of this evening........... good enough to eat me thinks...................

Bought little ladee 7 t shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, and pair of sandals, and cap even though he wasnt with us, I picked em for him. Primark and Top shop will be ever grateful, and ooooooo I bought a lovely new posh frock in Monsoon.............. yaaaaaaaaaaay and some sparkly sandals for me. Thats it. What a day. My feet are stinging, we walked miles, and only stopped for 30 mins at lunchtime to to grab a fruit smoothie from the smoothie bar and daughter had McD's Im not proud to say. I didnt though. Junk..................... So am ravenous now, fed the kids, dog walked, dropped birthday card and prezzy off at my little nieces cos shes 10 today, although tiny and looks 5, posted another letter off to Shabby on Claim 2, and HSBC SAR part two trying to make em cough up the info, all sent recorded. Stopped off at Tesco and got a weeks worth of shopping, also sent SAR on my mums old Yorky Bank business account which closed about 12 years ago (we can but try), and thats my day. My feet hurt, my head is tired, the daughter is as happy as gawd knows what cos she has tons of new clothes for jollies, and Im just tired.................... then it takes me 20 mins to catch up on meee own bl**dy thread, lol lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxx well our wine cellar thread anyway, Lol Lol. What a day. Just been reading veilsides pullava, poor poor guy. What a day. Fendy xxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Eh Lugger, ya was only after a feel up of little blonde Heidi wasnt ya. Go on, be honest........................ dirty old lugger, lol lol lol x pmsl. xxxxx or did ya have designs on Heidi to be ya daughter in law............xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well Lugger a good and a bad day for you, anyway I bet that back stage pass would have been bad for your old ticker, I think I can just about make out your new sites domain name
                No boots Fendy Blimey that's a shock, thought you would have got some for your jollies if only for sleeping in

Comment

• Cool site lugger, Can I ask, Im not thick, but whats CABOT ????

I am soooooooooooooo tired. Im still traumatised from that Gordon Ramsay thing last night, killing the poor iccle baaa lambs............ wrong, just wrong.......................

No boots Enaid, too warm for boots. Tis summer "apparently", (could have fooled me, lol lol )!! More like Piddle town in parts of Leeds,.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And Yaaaaaaaaaaaay Nick37 has found us................... he was largely responsible for the funny threads and limerick threads in the Bear garden over the road. Hes lovely.................. and so welcome and v.v.v.v. funny. Be nice to im peepies.....................

And PKEA, Im sure Ive seen that name over the road, Is that another migrant.................. Lol Lol Lol. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay coolies if it is.............excellento, we have been busy spreading the Beagles word havent we, lol lol lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Never mind the boots.... it's the coconut flavoured Fendy that caught me eye.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Oxford definition of Cabot...

Moronic, tenacious parasites of the clown species. Known to cause severe depression in honest law abiding consumers who only want a sensible answer to a CCA request.
                        Can often be found crawling under the bellies of snakes... whilst wearing top hats. Allegedly.

Otherwise known as bottom feeding dwellers of the debt purchase industry. Again, allegedly.
                        My Blog

Comment

• Oooooh eck, do ya know Lugger, Ive never heard of CABOT, ever. So will have to do a bit of homework on em. So theyre a debt purchase company. I take it then they harrass peeps for money. Ooooooooo not good. Never good...................xx

Coconut flavoured Fendyxxxxxxxxxxx, lol lol its an exfoliation cream, to make me all spanking and lovely (skin wise), and makes ya smell of coconut, and got a mango one too. Yum. They smell good enough to eat, but better not, Im sure it might induce the squibs if I tried, lol lol lol xxx

Need to exfoliate in good time before my jollies in order to get the best of tans safely and sensibly. And so it lasts longer too. I always feel so much healthier with a tan, even though I know its bad for ya, but I do always insist on factor 30 plus, you can still tan but just with as much burn involved, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Did I say, 2 weeks and 5 days to my jollies...................... woah, Barbados here I come, Yaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxx Bought gorgeous mango coloured sarong too. Gorgeous with iccle sparkly bits on it. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay x

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Mango... goes well with curry.

Quelle coincidence. LOL
                            My Blog

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol. xxx Aint u sick of them curries by now lugger. xxxx For us theyre a treat, but every day, come on. lol lol lol lol xxx But yes ur right I have been known to put mango in curries, and the chutney variety with popadoms. Cooooor gorgeous. !!!!!

Hows Mrs Lugges Hat Business going ?????
                              Last edited by Fendyweather; 27th June 2007, 17:11:PM.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Gimme a chance... I'm only just home. LOL

I need to set some time aside to finish her website. Some old hats to put on eBay too, cos she only hires them out twice.

I don't think she's going to let me just put my feet up and relax.
                                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X