• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant leave ya along for five minutes.

Youve managed to slag off

Tennis, UFC whatever that is, Henman, Nestle, Fishing Rights, Helmets (wont enlarge on that one), drinking out of hours, and just about every goddam thing under the sun. I personally think Veilsides Paddy joke was by far the most creative piece of humour today. And yes before you ask, In on black coffeeeeeeee.............................. makes me type even faster. Just got home, after feeding kids, walking dog, and posting more demanding letters to Shabby for round 2, Nutwest for round 2, HSBC to try and get em to cough up SAR, and court to cancel Nutwest claim 1. Gawd this claiming is really taking up some time.......... Just nipping up to get changed into meee comfies, and out of my FMB's........ dont want hubby getting too excited when he gets in from work, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

And no before you ask, I only like footy..................... tennis aint bad, but golf and snooker and just sad.............. really sad............. Lol xxxxxx Back in five peepies.............. Fendy xxxx

And if its gotta be biccies in our house, there is only one snack food, and it has to be flap jacks................. real home made ones................. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for flap jacks with iccle raisins in. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so nice drunk with hot chocolate, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I'm just busy.

Comment

• I was busy catching up on what Id missed this afternoon.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• My daughter has cooked roast potatoes, lamb chops, smell beautiful too, I just don't think I dare try to eat one though.... Think hot food will shoot me through the roof. Toast and coffee did at lunchtime.
          BUT I WANNA CELEBRATE
          I have googled my antibiotics and there is no mention that I should avoid alcohol. That is only certain sorts.......
          The day is looking better and better

Comment

• Me thinks Fendy needs to chill out with a proper drink, all that coffee is not good for you, have a glass of the very fine vino that is on offer hun, pull up a chair and chill for a while.

sapphire

Oh wasn't slagging of biccies, was just saying that dunking is better than an orgasm

Comment

• Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              Oh wasn't slagging of biccies, was just saying that dunking is better than an orgasm
              You're obviously not doing it right.. and I don't mean the dunking of biscuits.

Comment

• I do to and I don't think she has noticed Standings little win yet, cause the screen hasn't gone all pink!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thats true enaid, wait for it ...................................

Oi matt i'll have you know i ain't doing it wrong, i just prefer the biccies

sapphire

Comment

• In that case.. He's doing something wrong sapphy.

Comment

• mmmmmmmmm me fears the worst to night, may be better than Eastenders mind you........ what isn't these days. Hope veilside will be ok, he thought it was all over, maybe lady judge eh and she fancies him, I do hope so.

Comment

• Matt, tell you what you can whisper your technique into my ear at petey hun !

sapphire

Comment

• Fendy knows about standing, but she has gone all red now jeez nearly blinded again. In a good cause though

Comment

• enaid i just pm'd fendy and apologised just in case i've upset her. I'd hate to do that.

Its all gone very quiet in here now !

sapphire

Comment

• Soz pees,,,,,,,,,, was getting changed, putting work clothes away, feeding guinnilly piggies, opening post from this morning, and making fresh coffee again. And yes, its just taken me another ten mins to catch up on this thread. It moves faster than The Flying Scotsman............ OMG............xxxxxxx

And yes I just noticed Standings win. What a fabbie one too. Big one too. What a week its been for wins........... colossal. Fabbie, amazing. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im happy, work finished............... evening to chill and weather not raining anymore. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Going to get some dinner cooked, have a chill out, back laters hunnies.

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X