• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right paperwork done, second claim to abbey finished, prelim and spready anyways, lol lol lol, so feed the kids, then PLAYTIME. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I finally made it home Weather is causing nightmares everywhere, and now the wind's getting up as well. Nightmare

Think that it's the bad drivers on the road that are causing the problems rather than the weather though, apart from the road closures due to flooding.

Rant Over.

Matt

Comment

• LOL, one of the things that unites everybody is the belief that we are all better than average drivers, lol.

Comment

• True.. But I do a considerable amount of miles every week, so I'd consider myself a better driver than someone that makes one trip a month, or drives a few miles a day. I've driven in all conditions, and know how to drive properly.

Comment

• Just heard from friend of ours that live in Hessle in Hull (where that guy trapped in the manhole died today), they are flooded and are moving everything upstairs before they evacuate.

To anyone in any of the affected areas, just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping that you all stay safe and somewhat dry, sure is a bad time of it at the moment.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaw thats awful Delta. Truly awful.

Tis blowing a gale over our end here too at the mo. Looks like were in for yet another uber breezy evening. B*gger pants. Lol Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• If this is global warming you can keep it!!!

Comment

• The sun is actually shining here right now,,,,,, hasn't cheered me up though, terrible about the chap dieing today.... and I have got an abscess and feel crpy

Comment

• Ooooh abcess............ Nasty. Hope youre on pills for that........... I had one under my tooth last year on hols. Was flippin agony, and the pills I had to take were so strong I couldnt touch a drop of the ol alcihol whilst I was taking them. It cleared it up though after a week, but gawd them pills were strong..................xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Rain and wind here, what a terrible way to go for that guy in Hull, I really feel for him and his family

Comment

• Got antobiotics from doctor this morning....... It has simply got to get better in the next day or so... Was hoping to do overtime at work tomorrow for extra spending money for my little holiday next Monday.... Have not had family holiday for 3 years and this MUST NOT ruin it...

Comment

• evening people
                          im all alone here! and fendy that 6 yr thing? i got mine paid.it was only a few months over though

Comment

• yay evening Archer honey, how's it feel to be a winning gal then eh?

Comment

• evening archer no you not all alone hun

Comment

• tempty i great thanks!!
                                and you?
                                hi mistie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X