• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aha,,,,,,,,,,,, that explains then. Oooooh do essex guys wear white stilettos and dance around their handbags too..........................xxxx lol lol lol lol x
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning ladies & Matt,

Was tempted to join in again, but somehow seem to have lost my morning trying to catch up.

I shall try and keep up but will be in and out (Oh gods, I know I shouldn't have said that!!!) all day so will try and keep with the plot.

BB

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
        Aha,,,,,,,,,,,, that explains then. Oooooh do essex guys wear white stilettos and dance around their handbags too..........................xxxx lol lol lol lol x
        Only at the weekend Bloody kills my feet

Comment

• Did you hear the joke about two blokes in a Kayak they were cold so they lit a fire, the kayak sunk and that is where the saying comes from you can not have your kayak and heat it. rofl I do love the daft ones.

Comment

• terrible enaid

Whats brown and sticky? A stick

Whats grren and smells of paint? Green Paint.

Two parrotts sitting on a perch, one says to the other, can you smell fish?

I'll get my coat

Comment

• It amazes me the way you peeps ooooop north see us Essex people. We are honest, hardworking and know how to party. huh

sapphire

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Sapphy, lol lol lol..........

A bit like how you southerns see us then, flat caps, clogs, whippet in tow, and eating plate fulls of yorkshire puds n gravy, Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

We love ya really Saph.............. we do.............. Pmsl. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• It's day like this when I am thankful that I live at the top of a hill! so someone tell me, this ere global warming malarky... didn't they say it would lead to hot dry mediteranean summers? if so when? cos I am starting to develope web feet and gills.

And some of my catalogues are now paper mache! oh and my bloomin trainers have rubbed half the back of my foot off.

I'm not a happy bunny today.... and now I am hungry

Comment

• Lol Lol. Yaaaaaaaaaaay its Delta Skelta, Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Well Im tucked in warm and cosy today in my home. No work today, well, except more bank claims and paperwork, but working tomorrow, so Im just glad I dont have to venture out in it. Flippin windy as chuff here, trees bending over to breaking point. Gotta go out on school run at 3 though to pick up littlest ladeeeee, his sis has finished school now and all exams so shes lounging around the house till going back into 6th form in September. Even the dog wouldnt go out for a wee this morning, he took one look at the garden,, turn around and came straight back in. He doesnt like to get his feet wet. Hes such a wussy pants labby..................
                    Last edited by Fendyweather; 25th June 2007, 10:51:AM.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Would your dog be a whippet by any change

Comment

• Hes a gorgeous gorgeous black labrador. Hes just the best dog ever invented. If ya kinda see what I mean. Hes my baby..................xxx and he loves me soooooooooooooooo much.xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Awww I love labradors. Would have one myself but me & OH work full time, so it's not fair on the little guy.

Comment

• Yea my dog wouldn't go out for a wee this morning, needed a bit of gentle persuasion as I really couldn't be bothered mopping up and he had his legs crossed!

Gotta go back out in a bit to go to the bank.

Oh joy

Comment

• I wan't another dawgee but the fat git won't let me have one, says its nice to be free at last ffs.

sapphire

Comment

• Um see what ya mean. Not fair to leave em cooped up all day indoors. Well I work three days a week and then only school hours so I walk him before I go to work and then as soon as I get in on those three days so hes ok on his own for those three short days. Plus I think he likes the peace and quiet that he gets to himself from time to time.......... cos when were all home he just gets loved to death. Never left alone poor dog.................. He is lovely though, 6 this year, and lean as an olympic runner. Weve never been tempted to over feed him and thus get fat and thus end up with hip trouble. No sirreeeee, we are very careful with what he has. No fat tubby puppies in our house............. Lol Lol. Its tempting though to give them treats all the time because we love him so much, but we know we would be killing him with kindness if we did. I know labbies get porky then get dodgy hips, well not this one. I want him to be a ripe old labrador and live to a good age. Hes just such a character though. But then again I am biased. I love meeee dowgeeeeeeee so much xxxxx hes like a person...............

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X