• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening guys,

WELL DONE ON THE WINS

I had a crappy offer off the shabbey today that they can stick where the sun doesnt shine.

mistie

Comment

• Mistie, I honestly think the judge at Keighley Court is doing us all a favour by dispensing with AQ's and requesting telephone conferences for directions early on. The banks dont like going through with them because they know they are wasting court time. It worked in my favour, I knew abbey didnt want to go through with the phone conference. So I e mailed and harrassed them all week. saying they were procrastinating etc. etc. wasting court time, wasting their time, wasting my time, etc. etc. etc. and told them to make me an offer as a starting point. They did, It worked. I just made a nuisance of myself all week. Lol Lol xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• oh i think i could manage that ok.....god i bet they would put a little red flashing light on top just for me....lol

i love being a pain in the rear

Comment

• Well if you wanna try its:

Inga.Kirkman@abbey.com

and the girl who replied to me about the offer is:

Louise.Jacobs@abbey.com

Be a right pain the bum to them, every day. I was.................xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Pity they arent male i could send them a pic to put by their phones.....just to remind them im not a nag really i just want me dosh

Comment

• I am all alone, because my fingers are scarey.xxxx aaaaw poor me

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Eh???????
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I popped out again.......and again fendy wins.....lol
                  STOP IT!
                  wait till I'm on here.....lol
                  Fendy....we need to get archer, mistie and the gang's claims all settled...asap!
                  loads of emails.....from fendy....lol

Comment

• CONGRATS TO ALL TODAYS WINNERS!!!!! PMSLn starting to sound like a game show host....
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Fendy got the cuddley toy.......lol
                      And bullies star prize....lol

Comment

• I think we should all go buy one of these with our winnings... Solar Technology

How cool is that!
                        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• They are cheaper from Ann Summers

Comment

• enaid.....I didn't need to hear that....lol
                            Apparently the silent seven is the best one....lol

Comment

• Rabbit, Rabbit ,Rabbit........................

Comment

• enaid what on earth have u been drinking today ...... feel sorry for poor hubby later!!
                                and enaid i have a feeling ill be seeing the court room so get ur thong ready!!! veilside will be waiting by his PC to see it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X