• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Back After Long Absence From the Site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back After Long Absence From the Site

Hi Everyone.

Firstly, I want to apologies for my long absence from the site and for disappearing abruptly. Its been a difficult few months since i was last active on the site, due to personal family matters involving a close family member (don't worry they getting better each day). So i had no choice but to take unexpected time out from the site, and from my own business.

I know at the time i left i was in the process of helping a number people with various employment issues here on the thread. So i apologies for leaving each one in the lurch, though i know other members on the site had hopefully continued to have given them all the help they needed. So i hope anyone effected by my sudden disappearance can understand, even though i can't go in to details, my reasons for disappearing. As basically even we here have families and personal matters in our own life's, that sometimes has to take precedence over the needs of those we were trying to help.

Despite all that's happened last few months, i did enjoy a week away in Malia - No idea it was a bloody party capital or the hotel was on the strip itself though, but i blame my friend for that since it was their idea i had an holiday to have some time out from sorting out the family related matter, plus they chose where we went on holiday. But it was end of season so not so bad, considering i not in to that kind of party atmosphere.

Anyway, i just thought post this thread to give you all some kind of explanation for why i not been around for the last few months, i have popped on occasionally in that time, but not to post. And even though i can not go in to details out of respect of my family's privacy, i hope you can all understand why i left like i did. Yes i know i don't have to explain myself, but i feel its only fair to those that i was trying to help at the time, and those off you that hopefully stepped so they continued to get the help they needed.

I still have to rebuild my business, as i also left that to its own devices at the same time, so it has gone downhill since then. So i am only back at the moment in a limited fashion, as my business is my main priority at the moment. So my involvement in helping people will probably be limited to casual advisory posts or comments for the time being.

Anyway, hope everyone here is doing well, and can fill me in on everything i have missed over the last few months.
    Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR
    Tags: None

Re: Back After Long Absence From the Site

Welcome back teaboy .....I for one missed your posts and your humour........I hope you get your family life and business back up and running even better than they were before.

Take care.... best wishes
    Sparkie

Comment

Thanks Sparkie.

Hope your doing well too and things are working out well for you in your court claim.
      Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Comment

The B/H claim worked out pretty well teaboy have a listen to the 5 mins about it on the link to the interview about it Radio 4.....don't forget to hit the subscribe button
        Sparkie
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04nvkjq

Comment

Oi Mr Sparks, where's the link to your piece on our Youtube Channel :tinysmile_cry_t: tsk, not employing you to do our marketing :tinysmile_twink_t2:

And welcome back Teaboy.
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hey Teaboy good to see you.

No need for explanations or apologies, not that I wasn't wondering what happened to you.

Comment

Wow, that is a good result Sparkie, I'm well pleased for you mate.

Do you have a copy of the judgement or link to it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                Oi Mr Sparks, where's the link to your piece on our Youtube Channel :tinysmile_cry_t: tsk, not employing you to do our marketing :tinysmile_twink_t2:

And welcome back Teaboy.
                Thanks Tools

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                Hey Teaboy good to see you.

No need for explanations or apologies, not that I wasn't wondering what happened to you.
                Well i could tell you, but i wouldn't want to blow my cover lol :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post

And welcome back Teaboy.
                  Sorry Tools I thought that was it.....copied that link off Ame's post

Here's the correct one ...."I THINK"??!!
                  http://youtu.be/-l3LB4vh7zc

:bounce:
                  Sparkie

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l3L...YO8W7ADNOAL7OA
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X