• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Question/Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sal yes mental note to turn puter off

okay walking and car

who fancies coming to the beach ???

Comment

I live by the beach and love it! But it is overcast and a busy day (not really got time to be here!!)

Are you thinking of moving?
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Thought it would be easier to rip the house apart and rebuild it - probably a bad decision.

Had your 15 minutes of fame?

Comment

Yeah, in the paper a few times for fundraising efforts...if you call that fame!!

Have you had any chocolate today?
          Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
          DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
          59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
          179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
          254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Yes a Gu chocolate pud

Does anyone else have to get up at 4am?
            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

No, I guess anyone who does is in bed.

Do you love your children more when they've left home? (I do)

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

I'll let you know - 18 and 24 and not showing any signs of going yet!!

Ever had a blind date?

Comment

I've been on a blind date, and I think my mate who arranged it has a white stick and a labrador....

Older man or toy boy?

x
                  Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                  For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                  And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Mmmmm both have advantages and disadvantages. Have to say I prefer a similar age.

Should the photo's of Diana's accident/death be shown?

Comment

I don't think so, I stopped buying newspapers when they were hounding her during the divorce and I've stuck by my guns on that one, let the poor girl rest in peace and have some respect for her sons.

Keeping with the theme - should Camilla ever be Queen?

Comment

I can't really see how she can't be if Charles becomes king - all Henry the 8th's wives all became queens.

Night in or night out tonight?

Comment

Night in for me sally hun....booo!

red or white wine?

x
                          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

White!

Where is your favorite place in the whole world?
                            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Bed (usually in a drunken stupor lol)

Whats your motto?
                              RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

There is more to life than housework

Action or Horror films?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X