• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Question/Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't drink alcohol, so no hangover lol

Beach or countryside?
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Beach, so long as there are rockpools & cold drinks.

go out and enjoy the sun or stay here and answer posts??
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

do both get a laptop answer posts in the sun then lol

do i try and grab some sleep or push thru the pain barrier??

Comment

Push through the pain barrier........it will make you stronger.lol

why dont we get any sun up here?
          Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

dont worry hun we aint got no sun down this end today either some greedy person not sharing it

wot shall i wear to cornwall do ????

Comment

I must be the greedy person, beautiful day here, spent it in the garden - which I would love to pavestone and fence rather than trim hedges and mow the lawn!

A slinky black number - all us girls have one!

Did you remember to wash kids school uniform>

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Yes - and it's even ironed and out ready for them lol

read any good books recently - and if so, what?

Comment

yes Blackbird by Jennifer Lauck very good book

How did the snails get in my green house and eat my tomato plants ???

Comment

Cos they are sneaky, slimey little sh**s!!!
                    Having trouble with them myself.

Are you going to the "do" later in the month?

Comment

LOL lilsal about the snails pmsl

I am going to the Cornwall do 16th June if thats the one you mean

Is that the one you mean ????? do i mean !

Comment

No, this one .......
                        http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...-9th-june.html

You going?

Comment

Certainly am, despite the fact that my house looks like a building site and my OH said yesterday "you going all weekend?"

Work or play today??

Comment

Both of course....

Do I really have to ask a question??? My brain hasn't woken up yet...:rolleyes:

(I guess that is a question in a round-a-bout way).....

Comment

yes it was a question and yes you have to ask one pmsl

why is it monday already ?

Comment

lol
                                Because you spent all weekend on here.
                                Whole days can vanish that way!!

Walking, bus, bike or car today?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X