• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Which Bank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Bank?

My sister wants to move away from Lloyds TSB. She will only get a basic/step account elsewhere.
    She asked me which bank to move to and I was stumped??!!

Who would we rate as the best of the worst?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Re: Which Bank?

Nationwide

IMO
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have a Nationwide Account Flex Account which is Ok

Get Online banking, DDs, SOs etc

You just get a Basic Cashcard

I have had no problems with it

Comment

and the online banking is excellent too.

And their branches are lovely and freindly.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: Which Bank? NATIONWIDE

looks like Nationwide then.................:tinysmile_twink_t:

thanks xxx
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

after all they do reckon their T&Cs are in PIL :biggrin1:
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I would recommend NatWest. Can you guess why?

Comment

it depends what her credit ratings like Cel [with you saying she will only get a step/basic account] - i applied for a Nationwide account as my parachute, having got a savings account with them, and they turned me down flat. I've got a Natwest Step account now. There's no chq book & OD facility, which is good for me really, but its got everything I need i.e DD, SO, Solo/Maestro card, which is taken practically everywhere these days, and I think their internet banking is great.

PJ x

Comment

I applied for a natwest account - they want ID in my full name - and even though they stated they'd accept stuff from the tax office/benefits office they refused it cause it had my initials and surname rather than my full name, middle name, and surname. (they already had two other bits of ID with my full name on too - bit short of ID at this address as I only been here a month) So now I have to go find a photocopier and copy my passport. grrr.

Actually thats a good idea I might apply for a Nationwide one instead.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have the Nationwide Flex Account so kindly recommended by Amethyst and PKea and I think its works fine. I have their online banking as well and its great.

Just one thing though when banks/building societies ask for I.D. we took in our picture driving licences and were told that they wern't good enough and had to come home and find the big paper ones.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X