• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gardening Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gardening Thread

another days work...

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Coming on a treat - you have a real talent there - cant you turn it in to a business?

A Young lad I know got made redundant recently and has gone in with someone else doing landscaping etc and is earning a fortune - and he loves it. He is only 21 and suffers from Severe juvenille arthritus - and in fact will have to go in for some serious ops soon - but still manages the job - which as you will appreciate is hard work! Also he has just repaired my daughters car after her crash - wish I had te amount of determination he does. Just shows all young people arent all bad!

Bet you are appreciating the weather today which will help you with your project.

Jan
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I would love to turn it in to a business but I am not sure I have the vision to do other peoples gardens took months of planning to do my own.

Ive been working my socks off in the garden again today and will be for the rest of the week. Not all my plants have arrived yet so only partially planted, I need to get some kind of gravel as well to go around 'snowman' I was thinking plum slate would look good.

I looked so funny out there today gardening in my bikini with my wellies on... OH nearly wet himself laughing when he came home and saw me!

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

But I bet its a good way of getting some help in the garden!
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

LoL not a chance, he got me a glass of wine instead!

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I looked so funny out there today gardening in my bikini with my wellies on... OH nearly wet himself laughing when he came home and saw me!

See there are no piccies of that on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pmsl I will recreate it at the weekend for you enaid and get OH to take a photo.... lol

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Todays work. Imagine grass in the two circles plum slate on both side of the grass, the end will be graveled aroung the veggie patch

Paulo Coelho

Comment

ha ha ha for ENAID sorry no bikini

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                      ha ha ha for ENAID sorry no bikini

Good heavens that comment will have people talking lol

It's coming on a treat Mocha, your hard work is definitely worth it. I love the slate too. Haven't spotted the wine drinking area yet don't tell me that wasn't planned first.

Comment

Ahhhh that is planned.... if you look at the ^^ at the photo's with the white markings the area closest is eventually going to be a decked area with built in lights and to the right will be seat with one of these built in Image(s) for Baumatic BWE40 Aluminium Look Wine Cooler Fridge - Tesco.Direct

Paulo Coelho

Comment

What a lovely job you have done, it looks great when you coming up to do mine ?
                          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Hi Mocha,

Thanks for letting us have a look at your rear.............................................. ............garden :tinysmile_twink_t2:

LOL

Budgie

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                              Hi Mocha,

Thanks for letting us have a look at your rear.............................................. ............garden :tinysmile_twink_t2:

LOL

Budgie

I was waiting for that Budgie. You're a lad!

Did you do all that your self Mochamoo?

Comment

PMSL Enaid asked for one in my bikini and wellies but you got my bottom instead lol

And yes Ive done the whole thing on my todd, OH brings out wine at the end of the day and tells me how knackered he is lol

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X