• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Beagles meet of 2008

Crash it is now illegal to "light up" where you want now and certainly not in public places so that's not a problem.
    If you are happy with where we choose, then as far as I am concerned the more the merrier enaid x

Comment

No Probs Crash, as Nelly has said most pubs ALL pubs are No Smoking and if we meet up in the afternoon it will give you plenty of time to enjoy yourself before having to get home to get the little one in bed

Comment

A little bit further North, but YORK is a good venue, lots of accomodation available when it isnt race week

Comment

I'd love to come along too....and if there's any other Welshies coming we could all travel up together maybe?
          You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Just a small point, does everyone realise that the 24th May is in fact a 'BANK HOLIDAY' weekend?

Does that make a difference to anyone, have we all got plans to jet off somewhere hot for a couple of days?

Sorry just thought I'd point it out before we all start getting set on the date.

I'll get me coat now :coat:

Comment

OKEY DOKEY

SATURDAY 31st MAY...

is that date good for everyone?

Then its just the venue to sort

Comment

As near to Essex as possible please, or somewhere near an airport that is easily reached via Stanstead.

Thank you
                Last edited by Sapphire; 2nd February 2008, 07:48:AM.

Comment

Town of Essex, Vermont -- Welcome to the Town of Essex , Vermont

You having a laff mrs lol

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                    As near to Essex as possible please, or somewhere near an airport that is easily reached via Stanstead.

Thank you
                    I was Joking guys Come on lets get something organised please.

Comment

I'm ok where ever you decide...... as long as i can get there by air!! and of course then find some lovley person willing to come find me at the airport!! Any where past Bristol is north for me LOL.... Although I did see Birmingham mentioned there...... I'd bike that far...... but that's about me limit lol.... further then that...i'm flying!!

Comment

Birmingham is good for me too ! Manchester is a lot further but hey ho I'll just have to leave earlier to get to the pub on time

Comment

OK These are my suggestions for locations, based on previous meets, peoples opinions

Manchester
                          Wakefield
                          Peterborough
                          Nottingham
                          Leicester
                          Birmingham

The last 3 seem to be the more central locations, although Manc and Birm have airports near by.
                          Or do we pick somewhere off the main motorway, ie M6 or M1, that is easily accesible and I dont mean have the meet at Watford Gap services before you say that.

Are there any specific needs of people that will narrow down the location
                          ie
                          Tempty will only fly
                          Saphs XR3i doesnt like the motorway
                          Will have to get Train or coach to venue
                          etc
                          etc

Comment

Is it any use doing one of those pole things do you think?

Then post an announcement the date and the location will be decided by the most popular destination. Giving say a month to six weeks to place their votes,

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              Is it any use doing one of those pole things do you think?
                              Pole dancing is an option, if that's what you like to do Enaid.:okay:
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I'm with Liam

Lets go to a Pole Dancing club...or have i got the wrong idea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X