• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

my head hurts
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

It was lovely to finally meet all you people at last having chatted in VIP chatbox for sooo long. Amethyst, you should have told Jules that pinching my bottom so much was not something I was expecting(anyone got any of those anti pinching barbed wire knickers for useage next time?!)

Comment

Hi Folks,

Sorry I didn't make it last night.

It sounds like you all had a great time.

Can't wait the incriminating evidence, I mean blackmail material, I mean photos. LOL

Budgie

Comment

Hope you all had a good night last night. Who gets the prize for being the peed'ist?

Comment

Sounds like you had lots of fun and got up to all kinds of naughtiness!!!! Am a bit curious about the sugar .... hope you'll tell all later.

Glad you had a great evening!!!!
            x

Comment

a huge Thank You to Celestine and EXC for organising everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

well it certainly seems like you all had a blast, I am so glad you all had a lovely time.

Where are the pics ? please
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Amethyst, you should have told Jules that pinching my bottom so much was not something I was expecting
                  You loved it really didn't ya
                  You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    a huge Thank You to Celestine and EXC for organising everything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
                    I second that!

Comment

well i had a blast, was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones
                      was worth every one of the 7 hours it took me to get home!!! LOL

and on that note .... i'm blummin knackered and going to bed

Comment

Heyyyyyyy Tempty!! :kiss: are you employed by the C.I.A yet? If not get yourself down there, you know you'd make a great job of it lmao XXXXX

SEVEN hours??? Blimey, what on earth happened? We passed a couple of accidents cos of bad weather but still only took us 4 hrs.

Comment

Glad yooz all had a great time - i would have loved to have been there, im looking forward to the pics lol

Comment

Well I've finally got on line again at work, computer at home having a turn.

Had a great time on Saturday, nice to finally put names to faces.

Unfortunately had to leave early (as in 1am) and go home due to a domestic crisis. Bloody kids! they make Family at War look positively Peace Corps!. All sorted now, why couldn't they have started WW3 on a different night????

Anyway, had a brill time xx
                            Is no longer here

Comment

US MISERABLE GITS WHO COULDN'T COME WANT PICCIES!!!!!
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                                US MISERABLE GITS WHO COULDN'T COME WANT PICCIES!!!!!

I second that.............
                                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X