• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

And my +1 is TonyB. But you can call him Bloke. or just Tony will do x
    Is no longer here

Comment

Yep Tools will be coming and he is randomly strange - not sure he's toms tho rofl
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        errm - you've never read the FMB thread then. I'm sure its on there somewhere...but to save you the trouble.
        B is for boots - a certain kind. Usually have spiky heels etc. need I go on???

F and M usually what we are implying when we wear them. Or what blokes think we are implying anyway lol. The M is for Me. I'm sure you can fill in the blank!
        Ding! I must live a very sheltered life.

Comment

well that's set my mind at rest pmsl.

My kids think we're really strange, meeting a bunch of virtual random strangers in a pub miles from home. Isn't that what we warn them about when we lecture on the dangers of meeting people you only know on the internet pmsl
          Is no longer here

Comment

Yes Exc, know what you mean. My life has been very sheltered too. Who put those pointy pink boots in my wardrobe????? Might as well wear em now I've got em though lol
            Is no longer here

Comment

Errrr I notice that no. 20 is + 1 random stranger which is after 19. ME. Does this mean I have pulled already ??????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                Errrr I notice that no. 20 is + 1 random stranger which is after 19. ME. Does this mean I have pulled already ??????????????????????????????????
                Its a mistake hun...should have been above you, after me ;o) [i wish........] lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                  Can some one PM me their mobile number I dont know what mine is
                  PMSL Mocha, your deffo a younger model of me, I just worry what you will be like when you catch up lol.

Comment

BAD NEWS...............

my kids decided as I had me twister mat out that they'd play with it, and ummm now it looks like someone ate half of it

I know Macho...you are disappointed
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      BAD NEWS...............

my kids decided as I had me twister mat out that they'd play with it, and ummm now it looks like someone ate half of it

I know Macho...you are disappointed
                      Not as upset as me I been practicing all week

Comment

lmao.....awwww Ame, I might have to buy one en route, so as not to disapoint Enaid of course!

I might be a bit late idiot OH has ****ed off to scotland with out a thought about who is going to feed the kitten...I will be in need of a stiff drink when I arrive.
                        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Loulous not coming - she is mid moving house so I guess we let her off.....THIS TIME !!!
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Blimey its nearly time to get ready and leave and I have soooooooooooooo much to do, see you in the Pub everyone.

TTFN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I would have liked to be there but I have just been given notice of redundancy and need to sell my house ... so I've been doing some mega-clearing out today.

I hope that you all have a good time and don't wake up with heads too sore tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Arg, hopefully another job will come along soon, then you might not need to sell.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X