• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Oh you have to pay for hotel car park - which is actually across road and up a bit from the travel lodge - dont recall how much it is tho sorry.
    i've never ever known a hotel without its own car park! lol......thanks for that info tho, cos i don't usually have any change on me lol

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
      cos i don't usually have any change on me lol
      Are you the Queen??

Comment

Damn right I am [Queen of what tho i'm not sure] pmsl xXx

Comment

[quote=PJ69;63549]
          By the way......is this weatherspoons near the travellodge?....quote]

Photocopy the picture at the top of the page and ask people have they seen this building..awwww bless ya PJ.xx
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Here is the hotel ( I think) lol
            Travelodge - Hotel overview

This made me titter just a little, best take me ear plugs

Quote "
            Important information

Due to location of this hotel some exterior noise may be heard from nearby nightclubs.

If you click on map and zoom in you will see just how far you have to walk to the pub. The pub is on Broadway, no idea where the nightclub is lol and still may not know on Sunday.
            Parking Details

The hotel does not have a car park. Alternative parking is available near to the hotel at a charge.

Peterborough City Council.
            Wellington Street Car Park.
            Address: Wellington Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DU.
            Surface Car Park.Pay and Display.

Once again if you click on the details all will be revealed Enaid x
            Last edited by enaid; 30th May 2008, 05:49:AM.

Comment

Okie Dokie from my much fazed memories of last years visit to Petey.

The pub is a 3-4 minute walk from the Travelodge, easiest way is to turn left out of the hotel, walk straight down till you find a kind of cross roads in the shopping centre, turn a right and the pub is down there on the left. (I have to own up it took me a lot longer to find the pub because there were so lovely clothes shops in the town and well a girl just has to go shopping doesn't she). :cheer2:

The club is dead opposite the Travelodge so no one can get lost (or can they) and the car park is next to the club.

If anyone want my mobile number just in case you feel that you may get lost finding the pub please feel free to PM me today, I won't be available tomorrow have shed loads to do before going to Petey, as I am going on my Jollies on Monday

Oh by the way peeps, please don't call me to say you are lost finding Petey, I got lost last year and ended up screaming down the phone to Tools for help and the poor sod wasn't even going to the bash bless him :kiss:, but hey I'm Blonde (highlighted) and from Essex so I have an excuse

Comment

Hi peeps due to our lift being earlier than planned, me n my friend will be getting into Petey early afternoon, will anyone else be about then?
                You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

BTW

I believe Tempty will be there about 1ish and Me, Nelly and Saph will be there about 3-4ish
                  If you want a contact number give me a shout and I will PM you mine

PKea

Comment

I have attached the Menu at wetherspoons

bear in mind that there may be price differences at the actual pub

They are have a deal for 2 meals for £7 which sounds good, if there are 2 of you who want some thing on the list

Comment

There is a voucher scheme which is available till June so any vouchers you can dig up will be ok to use. I'm just looking if you can print em off the tinternet anywhere lol

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/...?PubNumber=236

Comment

[quote=enaid;63635] I'm just looking if you can print em off the tinternet anywhere lol/quote]

They get sent through the Post, not downloaded Nelly

Already checked that when I sorted the menu..lol

Comment

T Shirts being delivered to me at 6pm. :tinysmile_grin_t:

I will be at hotel from about 3pm....so pm me anyone wanting to meet up earlier to change and I will give u my mobly to call.

All I will say is they are black........ you'll have to guess what slogan I went for!

I feel a Peeky sweepstake coming on!
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Ok where's the number then Cel or are you going to PM it to me lol

Comment

Hi gang. Just got back from Greta Yarmouth. Don't ask!! Weather was pretty crap, mattress so uncomfortable I had no sleep all week, and the kids were crap in the footie tournament. But anyway, am now so skint that we can't afford to come to Petey tomorrow. Will cost us at least 50 quid in diesel, plus drinks etc so am gonna have to give it a miss. Am really really sorry cos was looking forward to meeeting all you lot, but can't be helped. I suppose I have to get my priorities right.

See you another time, when finances are better.

Wendy xx
                              Last edited by WendyB; 30th May 2008, 18:04:PM.
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Have pm'd you hun xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X