• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Really hoping to be there. Looking foreward to it, but can't keep in contact as no bloody internet in my new place yet!
    Have missed chatting to you all.
    I may just arrive and see if anyone guesses who I am! I think a few will know me from the back view lol
    Sally xxxx
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Wish I was going, from what I remember Sally you have long blonde hair are about 5' 5" and have a nice pert arse. So fellas keep that in mind and you will spot Sally.
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

We are planning to book a table for a meal at 7pm.

I've found this restaurant nearby....any thoughts on numbers who will join us for a sit down meal before the night gets under way!

Latinis Restaurant

Food looks yum.....
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

yay its even got a veggie menu! I will eat!
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Not too sure TBH

Mum's Night Off Monday's - Meals from just £5
            Tequila & Nachos Tuesday's - only £2.50
            Chilli Wednesday's - Chilli & Rice with beer or glass of wine £6.95!
            Tapas for a Tenner Thursday's - 3 Tasty Tapas dishes including a bottle of beer
            Funky Cocktail Friday's - Exquisite Cocktails only £3
            Coming Soon.....
            Sultry Saturday's
            Latinis Roast Sunday's

I would have done any other day of the week, but unfortunately Nelly doesn't do Sultry !

Comment

At first hand I thought yeh.... love to try South American Latino food, then looked on the menu and then found it difficult to find something that I would be able to enjoy.

So, I am not sure either! I don't do this type of spices. However, I will phone the Restaurant to see if any of the dishes can be served without the red hot chillie spices.

I note that this restaurant also have just opened an Italian restaurant in the town, wonder what that is like!

Comment

I will probably have something to eat in Wetherspoons, as the food and drink is cheaper in there.
                Also its not my cup of tea that style of Food anyway, but a great idea to have a meal for those that want one.

PKea

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                  at 7pm.

before the night gets under way!
                  Lightweights, the night will be underway from the afternoon for some of us...lol

Comment

Just for Info

Some of us will be arriving late afternoon and will be popping over to Wetherspoons about 5ish for early drinks, so if your there early there will be some of us about.

PKea

Comment

For those who are having a room booked through the site, to save allocating separate booking ref numbers, just tell reception that you are checking in to one of the Legal Beagles rooms - I'll call them on Saturday morning to make sure they know.

All the rooms are the same so it dosen't matter which one you get. Except for mine that is, as I've requested a room on a different floor so I don't land up in one next to Celestine's, in case she pulls and keeps me up all night with the inevitable noise.

Comment

Meal sounds a nice idea, but i'm another fussy one so I'll prob get a big mac or summat on my way down lol....so I'll prob be in the pub bout 5ish as well with a bit of luck

Comment

PJ lol Fussy and Big Mac in the same sentence, just don't ring true to me lol

Comment

pmsl I think you're right....In all fairness I just meant a MickyD's in general [usually go for the 'posh' stuff like chicken legends lol] but I might just wait til Wetherspoons cos they're nice, filling and cheap

By the way......is this weatherspoons near the travellodge?....I don't wanna get lost, and I'm not walkin round with Tom' in my bag like last time i went to Petey [took me 1hr to get somewhere that was 5min behind me cos it took me the one-way car route!!!! pmsl]

Comment

Weatherspoons is quite near the travellodge.

turn left out the travelodge door, cross the market, through the gap behind tescos and you're there.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Oh you have to pay for hotel car park - which is actually across road and up a bit from the travel lodge - dont recall how much it is tho sorry.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X