• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

Just found out why you are having trouble booking.......it`s not bananas you need to say , it is "shossigers", tell them you have a couple dozen Beagles to accommodate and you`re laughing.

Travelodge Creates Dog Bed Range For Crufts

Do Pooches Really Need Beauty Sleep?

Updated:08:51, Wednesday March 05, 2008
    Would you fancy sleeping in a hotel room that had previously been occupied by a dog?

Snuggling up for a good night's sleep

As a nation of animal lovers, apparently some people wouldn't mind at all.
    So, with that in mind, a budget hotel chain is getting ready for Crufts by extending a special range of beds designed to help man's best friend get a good night's sleep.
    Travelodge will offer king size beds as well as "pillow beds" for dogs of every shape and size.
    The company is expecting more than 300 pampered pooches to stay at its hotels during Crufts, especially around Birmingham, where the world-famous competition is being held.
    At 3'6" x 2'6ins", the luxury king size pet bed is a huge step up from the average kennel with its own mattress, pillow and duvet in Travelodge colours.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I'll try again this evening once I've dropped a couple of valium.

Watch Cutting Edge tonight on channe 4 - 'Phone Rage' - I might be featured if they recorded my capers last night.

Comment

[quote=Budgie;49897]Hi Exc,

Might one ask why you are trying to book 15 rooms Nick.

Are you planning to bring along your rugby team ?

Wild horses wouldn't keep madams Xena and Amy away if you did pmsl
        I would quite enjoy it too lol

Comment

OH !!

Do you all play rugby then Enaid ?????

LOL

Comment

[quote=enaid;49955]
            Originally posted by Budgie View Post
            Hi Exc,

Might one ask why you are trying to book 15 rooms Nick.

Are you planning to bring along your rugby team ?

Wild horses wouldn't keep madams Xena and Amy away if you did pmsl
            I would quite enjoy it too lol
            I'm afraid you'll have to supply your own rugby players. The reason I'm keen on so many rooms is that I'm rather hoping to accomodate the entire England netball team plus substitutes.

Seriously though, I found a way of booking rooms on the phone but only in multiples of 10 so I'll book the other 5 tomorrow.

These rooms are for everyone - on my tab - and they sleep 3. If you have already booked and paid for a room and it's not refundable I'll sort it with you.

Comment

I'M BOOKED, YES THE PUPPIES WILL BE ATTENDING !!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Sapphire; 6th March 2008, 15:01:PM.

Comment

Eh? Rugby and netball players are acceptable but I think we should draw the line at animals.

Comment

Oi you will like my puppies, they have lovely little brown noses, ask Celestine she spent ages stroking them last time msl:

Comment

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am unable to attend this one as I hate all of you
                      I have an "no chance of getting out of it engagement" that weekend, you couldn't shift a week either side could you?

Comment

I checked just for noseyness for trains and it would take me 18hours to get there:laugh:
                        I could fly half way round the world in that time
                        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Where is that coming from SL?
                          I just did Aberdeen and it's between 6 and 7 hours, cheapest fare £58.50 which is cheaper than what it first said for me lol.

Comment

From Aberdeen can't remember now where I got that. I think it was travelling all night,well it would be and 3 hours to spend in London

the one you got sounds much better
                            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

thats not bad nelly pricewise. still 8 hours on a train is enough to test anyones patience !
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nelly, Have you booked any travel yet?
                                If not hang fire for a week, I may have a cunning plan.
                                It may also help others
                                Once i have the details I will post them up

PKea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X