• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
    I did it on tinternet only took 5 mins

I'm trying to book a few and believe me it's not easy

Comment

Must be a man thing lol

Comment

Bloody ell i just checked and they are £50 now, they were not that dear before

Comment

do the saver search thing Travelodge - Search for a Saver room
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

the link doesn't work Mocha

Comment

go on to the travelodge site the find the saver search linky and put in location and date

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Travelodge - Search for a Saver room

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I've literally just this minute looked Di, cos I saw the last bit of your convo in shout as I scrolled, and they've still got the £39 rooms.

Comment

I must have called the central booking number 20 times. There is no option to speak to a person. I called Peterborough Travelodge reception who told me that if I said ''bananas'' 3 times to the voice recognition software it would alert a human. After several tries using an assortment of fruits and vegetables I got through to someone who said that if I wanted 15 rooms I could only book it on the internet - though if I wanted just one he could do it then and there.

But the site only had a maximum option of 4 rooms. So after more 'bananas' I get through to someone else who then tells me I need to go to a different site where I can book multiple rooms but after going there I find that booking 15 rooms excludes me from the £39 deal - that is only available for booking a single room (?).

A bunch of bananas later I'm then told that the £39 deal IS available if I book the rooms individualy online. By then I'd lost the will to live and I'll try again tomorrow. I can only take so much crap in a day.

Comment

Hi Exc,

Might one ask why you are trying to book 15 rooms Nick.

Are you planning to bring along your rugby team or are you just hoping to get lucky 15 times in one evening LOL ????

I'd better book mine tomorrow otherwise there will be no room at the Inn LOL

Budgie

Comment

:laugh: @ bananas
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I believe EXC is bulk booking the rooms to ensure that everyone who needs one will be able to have one on the night. Sure he'll yay or ney that tmw.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I thought as much Ame LOL

Comment

humbuggggggggggggggggs
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

You know what they say EXC, you say bananas you get monkeys.

Good job they didn`t ask you to say "There`s no place like home" 3 times or you would have been back in Kansas quicker than you could click yer shiny red heels.

Anyway, good luck with the room booking Dorothy,sorry , I mean EXC.
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X